File: Strange

This chapter is dedicated to my son AdaniGambleweed. Happy now? I hope you enjoy this, you nugget! :D

--Yuki :3

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Taking the sword out of Fenrir's mouth was easier than Percy thought. While he removed the weapon, Frigga ran a hand down the wolf's side, softly whispering reassuring words. Once it was out, the demigod threw it to the side, immediately going over to study the bounds around his grandson's body. "Oh, Fenrir, how the people have wronged you..."

Fenrir, who had been growling at the demigod, quieted down in surprise. His gaze was wary as he slowly moved his head toward the man. Fenrir's jaw was closed tightly and his whole body shook with pain and relief at finally being able to close his mouth in such a long time.

"Alright, don't eat my face off," Percy said as he held up his celestial bronze sword up with one hand, pointing at the wolf with the other. "I promise I will not stab you on purpose." When Fenrir didn't do more than tense and growl, he went forward and carefully slid the sword between the rope and the wolf's body. He knew that he wouldn't be able to cut through them. The rope was practically as strong as Hephaestus' gossamer rope and everyone knew that you couldn't cut through the gossamer rope (just ask Ares and Aphrodite).

Percy could, however, maneuver the rope so that Fenrir could squeeze through. It'd be a tight fit but he was sure that his grandson could do it. "Alright, I'm going to move your paws around so I can get you out. When I tell you to, suck in your stomach and move forward. Got it?" He grinned when Fenrir nodded slowly.

Frigga, who was watching as the demigod moved her grandson's limbs around, suddenly switched from foot-to-foot, looking out towards the entrance of the cave they were at. "The royal guards are on their way. They must have sensed our presence here."

"So?" Percy raised an eyebrow at her but there was no doubt that his movements quickened. "Can't you tell them to leave, or at the very least not speak of this?"

"No," Frigga shook her head. She stepped forward, assisting the son of Poseidon where she could. "Odin is with them."

Percy scowled, "Dammit... Fenrir, hold your breath."

The wolf sucked in his stomach and slowly moved forward, silently amazed that he was able to actually get free of his bindings. He slowly straightened, turning his head to look back at the demigod who was holding the slack ropes. Was it really that easy? The man didn't even have to break his bondages.

"Alright, Fenrir," Percy spoke again, gaining the wolf's attention fully once more. "Odin is on his way. I swear to you that I will not let him lock you up again." He turned to Frigga, "I have a plan but you are going to need to follow exactly what I say, understand?"

"Yes," The queen of Asgard nodded, knowing that what they were doing was dire. "What shall I do?"

--

"Get me Director Fury."

"Sir, I can't do that..." The agent looked young, most likely new by the way his fingers twitched on his tablet. SHIELD trained those tells out of their agents eventually. "Director Fury is in a meeting."

Tony's eyes flashed from behind his dark green tinted glasses as his mouth set in a thin line. Loki and Thor looked at each other a bit nervously, feeling out of depth. Natasha and Clint chose to watch in amusement and let the billionaire terrorize the agents until he got the answer he was looking for. "I didn't ask what he was doing," Tony said, voice deceptively calm. "Get me Director Fury now or I will go to him. Since I'm such a nice guy, I'll give you five seconds."