File: How Do You Feel About Doing Dishes?

Tony was observant.

When he wanted to be.

During the last few days with Percy healing, the demigod looked absolutely bored. Occasionally, he would sit in the lab, just watching Tony and Bruce science. Other times, he was with Thor attempting to make pies or just letting the god bench press him. He seemed to get a kick out of that.

"What?" Percy blinked in surprise at his boyfriend, who had cornered him randomly in the gym, asking rapid-fire questions, "Slow down. I'm lost."

Tony took a deep breath, "I want to take you on a date. Friday. Four o'clock."

The demigod blinked again before giving the genius a blinding smile, "Alright." He leaned forward, kissing him lightly on the lips, "It's a date."

The billionaire watched him go with a dazed expression. This man was probably the only one that left him breathless and barely able to function.

Then he realized he didn't actually know no where to take Percy.

Fuck.

"Pepper, what do I dooooo?"

The CEO sighed on the phone. The two had managed to stay friends after the break up. The first couple of weeks had been awkward but they both had realized everything was pretty much the same- Tony just being herself and Pepper salvaging the last bit of sanity she had left. They just weren't romantic anymore, "Tony, you are the one who probably knows Percy the best. Well, maybe. Is there someone else who knows him better than you do?"

Tony's eye widened, "There's his mom."

"You met his mother already?" She sounded impressed.

"Well, before we were dating." His eyes widened, "Oh, my gods, what if she doesn't want me dating her son? She's going to hate me! Pep, I don't know if I can deal with that!"

"Tony, calm down. If she's anything like Percy from the things you told me, I'm sure she'll adore you. Now, you better hurry up and call her or something before Friday. You only have three days."

"Right, okay. Thanks, Pep. I'll finish the paperwork and send it out in an hour."

"Don't worry about that, I'll handle it. You go and talk to Mrs. Sally. And make sure you use your manners."

"Yes'm. Thanks, Pep."

They hung up and Tony clutched his shirt. Alright, he could totally do this.

----

"Hello?"

"Um, hi, Mrs. Blofis? It's Tony Stark."

"Oh, Mr. Stark! Please, call me Sally. What can I do for you?"

"Then, call me Tony. I, uh, need your help..."

"With what?"

Tony shuffled his feet, "Planningadatewithyourson."

Unfortunately for the genius, Sally raised an ADHD demigod, "I see..."

There was a moment of silence and the Stark muttered, "Please, say something..."

"Well, you already know I would not tolerate you breaking my son's heart," Sally started. "But I don't believe that would be happening anytime soon on your own free will."

"Right, yeah, I have no plan on that. Um, but, what should I do? I don't- I want this to be perfect. We never got a chance to go on a date and I don't want this to be too fancy 'cause what if he doesn't like it and-"

"Tony," Sally cut in gently. "If you would like, I could teach you how to make the perfect date for my son."

"Teach me? But, why do you need to teach me something?"

"Well, you're going to be cooking, doing some cleaning... How do you feel about doing dishes?"

----

"You're going on a business trip?" Percy hopped off his Pegasus, making his way over to the billionaire. Occasionally, Blackjack would fly over, keeping the son of Poseidon updated on what was going on in camp. The horse didn't really have a reason to be there other than he was bored and a bit lonely without the demigod.

"It's only for three days. I promise, I'll be here in time for our date," Tony smiled at his boyfriend, grabbing his waist and pulling him close.

The demigod pouted up at him, looking up through his lashes, activating his Seal-In-Trouble-Look, "Do you have to?"

It was hard, but Tony managed to resist. This was for Percy anyway. He just didn't know it. "Yea, I have to go but I promise I'll be here on Friday."

The green-eyed man sighed, "Fine. Pinky promise?"

The billionaire smiled, lacing his pinky with his, "Pinky promise."

----

So, Tony drove himself to the Blofis residence, hands tight on the wheel. What if Sally actually hated him? Percy adored his mom, he'd probably drop him in an instant if she didn't like him. He actually really really liked Percy this time, not like any other person before- not even Pepper.

The inventor flinched in surprise when there was tapping on his window. He didn't even notice he reached the place until Sally herself was at the door of his car, looking a bit concerned.

"Tony?" Her voice sounded slightly muffled, "Are you alright, dear?"

The billionaire took a deep breath, "Yeah, yeah, I'm okay." He waited until the woman backed away slightly before opening the door, "Sorry, just... Nerves."

"Oh, honey, you don't have to be nervous," Sally smiled at him, making him feel all warm inside. "It'll be fun, I promise."

----

Happy Hogan walked into Avengers Tower, mumbling to himself as he looked at his phone. He seemed tired and annoyed, even close to throwing said phone across the room. He muttered to himself some more, walking onto the Avengers' floor.

"Who's Peter?"

The bodyguard jumped at the voice, turning around to look at the owner. He gulped when he came face-to-face with Percy Jackson, "Uhh..."

Boss was going to kill him.