File: Mama

This chapter is dedicated to demi-wizard! I hope you enjoy it and what it has in store. 

While it may seem like I'm not, I am slowly making my way up to Civil War and Infinity War. I already have plans for Percy and what he and the rest of the Avengers are going to do so, while you can leave suggestions and stuff for me, I am pretty set on what is going to happen. Until then, please enjoy the chapters coming your way!

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Everything was fine until Colonel Rhodes came running through the Avengers Tower with Tony Stark thrown over his shoulder. 

"Hm," Bruce observed all that was happening from his spot on the couch while sipping tea. He nodded slowly, "I'm not telling Percy."

Loki looked up from where he was reading some romance novel, "I would prefer not to tell my father that his lover was kidnapped."

Steve sighed and turned off the stove, putting the sizzling bacon on a plate, "JARVIS, can you tell Percy that Colonel Rhodes is here?"

"Certainly, Captain Rogers."

There was a moment of silence before Percy's voice suddenly came from behind the soldier, "Who's here?"

The spatula in Steve's hand nearly went flying in the air, "Tony's best friend?"

"Best friend?" Percy tilted his head in thought before grinning, "Oh, Rhodey!"

"What about me?" Rhodey stood near the kitchen's entrance with a small luggage next to him, Tony Stark still hanging limply over his shoulder. He looked around the area, noting the people sitting in the living room and kitchen, "When did they get here?"

Tony raised his head slightly, looking completely done, "They've been here the entire time. You were just too busy kidnapping me."

"Oh," Rhodey nodded before his eyes widened. "Tones... Is that Loki?"

The billionaire nodded, "Yeah. He's my son."

"He's your- Alright. Sorry for disturbing you all," He said sincerely. 

Percy stepped up and smiled, "Not at all. Barton's usually worse."

Rhodes tilted his head at him, "I don't think I've seen you before. Are you that new member of the Avengers?"

"Yup," The demigod nodded, leaning over to snag a piece of bacon, only for Steve to smack his hand away. He pouted, giving the blonde his most pitiful look, until he won a piece. "Codename Halo, I think? I don't remember, I didn't pick it."

"He's my boyfriend," Tony said from where he was still draped over Rhodey's shoulder. "For four weeks now."

Percy hummed, wiping his fingers on a napkin, "And two days, if you want to be specific."

Rhodey stared at the son of Poseidon for a moment, "...I see..."

The next thing Percy knew, he was draped over the soldier's other shoulder and he couldn't help but marvel over how strong the man must be. He wouldn't lie, he was not light by any means. Coulson kept feeding him donuts to keep him out of his office.

"...Am I being kidnapped?" The demigod asked, looking over at Tony.

The billionaire nodded, "Yup. We're going to Mama Rhodes' place."

"I- We- Okay? I didn't have anything planned anyways, so I guess it's okay?"

--

"James! Tony!" Mama Rhodes engulfed the two men in a hug when she saw them at her door, "Oh, I haven't seen you two in so long!"