File: Not So Bad Yourself

Sorry for the wait! Enjoy and tell me what you thought at the end!

—Yuki 🐳

Xxxxxxxxxxx

While Tony was gone, the Avengers were called on a mission. It was Doom Bots again, making Steve wonder if Doctor Doom had anything better to do with his time- and where were the Fantastic Four?

It was a simple thing and no one was banged up too bad. Natasha had a sprained ankle and Percy had a bruise forming a bit on his jaw, some scratches on his arms. Steve had a burn or two, as well as Thor, but they both were almost fully healed. Clint had some glass on his arms but Bruce was already working on taking those out. Tony was due back from his business trip in about an hour soon and Steve knew he would be upset about missing the fight.

"У вас красивые волосы," (You have beautiful hair) Percy murmured softly to Natasha, who was tucked in his side on the couch. He ran a hand gently in her red locks, looking down at her. For some reason, those two were like brother and sister, always defending the other and keeping the other up when they needed it.

"Спасибо," (Thank you) The woman responded back, just as quiet. "Since when did you learn Russian?"

"Tony's been learning it and I decided it seemed like fun."

"Έχω μάθει επίσης," (I have been learning, too) Natasha smiled at the wide-eyed look she received. "Tony will be home soon. Why don't you wash up for your date."

"Do you think he'll be too tired to go?" Percy asked, sinking into her hold.

"Not a chance," The redhead smiled knowingly. "Now, go. Get ready, you stink."

"Okay, okay," He stood up, gently removing his arm from around her.

"Are you sure he'll like it?" Tony asked, looking at Sally with wide eyes.

"Sweetheart, I know he'll like it," The woman smiled gently, running a hand through the Stark's hair to fix it. She couldn't help but think that the genius was like another son to her and she knew she didn't mind that.

"Right, okay," Tony wrung his hands nervously before sighing. "I should go pick him up, he still thinks I'm on a business trip."

"Drive safely back," Sally said firmly, fixing the man's tie. "Don't let me find out you got in an accident on your way to the tower."

"Yes, ma'am," The billionaire gave her a mock salute and a kiss on the cheek before walking out.

Natasha was helping Percy brush his hair in an attempt to make it look somewhat decent when Jarvis announced that Tony had just stepped foot in the Avengers' shared floor. "There you go, you look great."

"Thanks, Tasha," He gave her a lopsided grin.

"You're welcome. Now, go. Don't keep Stark waiting."

When Percy went down the elevator, he saw Tony wearing a simple button up shirt and black jeans. Pepper was standing next to him holding, what Perch presumed to be, the suit Tony had worn when heading here. He looked nervous and the demigod was glad he wasn't the only one. He didn't know why, they were already dating, but he chalked it up to it being technically their first date. "Tony," He smiled.

The genius turned at the sound of his name and a blinding smile took his face, "Percy." He kissed his boyfriend, slow and sweet. "I missed you."

Percy held Tony's shirt in a soft grip as he smiled against his lips, "I missed you too." He pulled away but not enough to get out of the Stark's hold, "So, where are we going?"

Tony grinned, "It's a surprise." He took the time to study his boyfriend and his heart seemed to flutter at how he looked. He didn't think he ever really felt this way when he was with Pepper. Percy was wearing a soft black sweater, the collar wide enough to show his collar bones, and black jeans the hugged his legs. He wore his Camp Halfblood necklace, the colors contrasting with his dark clothing.

"Tony, where are we going?" Percy asked again with his hands covering his eyes.

The billionaire knew that his boyfriend would be able to feel the ocean better when they got there but he also knew that he wouldn't be able to tell where they were unless he concentrated on their surroundings. So, he repeated what he had said before, "It's a surprise."

The son of Poseidon pouted but didn't remove his hands. He seemed to sense the sea because he straightened a bit and tilted his head, "What...?"

Tony's body was thrumming with nervousness as he drove on the road leading to the small cabin, "Okay, we're here."

Percy peeked from between his fingers before dropping his hands in shock, "What- This- This is..."

"Montauk Beach," The billionaire grinned, trying not to show how scared he felt at the possibility of the demigod not liking it.

Glittering lights lined the walkway to the beach, a shimmering white reflected on the water. There was a table set up, the red table cloth being brushed gently by the ocean breeze. On the table was two plates, slices of lasagna still hot. Blue soda laid in one cup while regular coke was in the other.

"How- I never told you about Montauk..."

There was wonderment in Percy's voice so Tony allowed himself to relax a bit, "I may have, uh, talked to your mom while I was, um, away."

Percy turned around and kissed the genius senseless, "I love you. This is amazing."

"Anything for you," Tony murmured against his lips, running a hand through his black hair as he kissed him softly once more. "Come on, let's go sit down before the food gets cold."

The demigod squeezed his hand as he allowed himself to be lead to the table, "You're amazing..."

The Stark smiled back at him, "I don't know, you're not so bad yourself."

Xxxxxxxxxxx

What'd you guys think? I'm not that good with romance, haha 😂

— Yuki 🐳