File: "Look, I Drew a Unicorn"

This chapter is dedicated to Reaper343! There should be less sad stuff from here on out, so your emotions should be pretty okay! :D I hope you enjoy this one!

-- Yuki :D 

Xxxxxxxxxxx

"Hypothetically speaking," Percy started as he sauntered in Matt's hospital room like he wasn't just shot three times and had to have his heart started the same amount. "If I were to reveal your identity to Bruce Banner, how would you feel about it? Oh, Foggy's here."

Matt could sense Foggy entering the room and knew he was going to get a talking to when he was back in Hell's Kitchen. "I... Would be fine with it?" He chose his words carefully, knowing Foggy would be upset if he refused medical attention, "I mean, he is a doctor, right?"

"Arguably," Percy said. "He always claims he's not that kind of doctor. Brucie! Daredevil would like some TLC!"

"I didn't- No," Matt shook his head, ignoring Foggy's huff of laughter.

"I'm most definitely not that kind of doctor," Bruce sighed, walking into the room. With all the times he said that, it should be his catch phrase more than 'Hulk smash.' "Hi, I'm Bruce."

"Uh, Matt," The lawyer responded. "I don't need TLC, just a patch up."

The doctor chuckled, "I know. Percy just likes saying that every time someone needs medical attention."

Foggy fidgeted in his seat for a moment, "Should I leave? I mean, do you need the room? I'm not leaving Matt entirely- he's my best friend and nearly died. I'll- I'll fight you all."

Percy snorted, leaning against the wall by the door, "No, you won't but I'll fight them for you."

"Right," The blonde pointed at the demigod. "I mean, he'll fight them."

Bruce's lips quirked in a smile and he humored the two men by nodding, "Of course. Matt, can you tell me as much as you can about how you were injured?"

"I-" Matt's eyebrows pinched together as he thought, "They surrounded me and a couple shot at me. The bullets only grazed, I think, but one of them shot next to my head," He winced at the thought, bringing a hand up to his ear. "And then they-" He stiffened when he recalled what they did.

"They waterboarded him," Percy spoke up, arms crossed. "Matt's blind, Bruce. He relies on his other senses to fight."

Bruce's eyes widened in horror, "Oh, my gods... That- You must've been so scared..."

"I-" Matt couldn't help but nod, leaning into Foggy's touch when the blonde put his arm around his shoulders. "But someone saved me. I mean- I don't know who-"

"That would be me," The son of Poseidon said, inclining his head. "I got you out and threw them in the water. I had Black Widow and Hawkeye on standby since I figured our plan would go to shit."

"Oh," Matt frowned but didn't deny that there had been a 79% chance their plan wouldn't work at all. Apparently Tony Stark calculated it for them. "Thank you."

Percy nodded, walking up to them, "Before Bruce checks you over, is it okay if I see if there is any left over water affecting you?"

"That's fine," Foggy interjected before Matt could decline saying he felt fine. "Better safe than sorry."

The demigod smiled at the blonde lawyer, "Right. This will only take a few seconds," He put a hand on Matt's forearm. "When you feel a tickle in your throat, cough."

Matt coughed obediently when he felt it and was surprised when he felt water make its way out of his esophagus. "Oh, that was weird."

Percy laughed, shaking his head, and Matt could hear the water floating next to the nineteen year-old, "Yeah, so I've been told. Bruce," He turned to the doctor. "I have a few things to clean up. Take care of Matt. I'll see you later at dinner."