'Drunk' Avi

Kirstie's POV

Being drunk is a wonder for Mitch, Scott and Avi, but I despised being drunk (as did Kevin). So during parties I tend to stay away from alcoholic beverages.

"Why won't you get drunk with Queen and I?" Scott whined when I told him no to the beer. "I'm not into being drunk," I told him. "Why not?!" He whined and pushed even further. "Because."

"Because why?"

"I don't like alcohol." I tried to stop Scott from questioning me any further. "Fine." He finally gave up.

"Everyone going to the party tonight?!" Mitch entered the room as I groaned. "Obviously, but I'm not getting drunk, unlike most of you." I pointed towards Mitch, Scott, Jeremy, Alex, Jake, and Avi.

"Why?" Jake asked me. "I. Don't. Like. Getting. Drunk." I told him slowly.

"Fine, fine." Jake muttered.

"But would if Avi expresses his love to you drunk?" Scott winked while Avi raised his eyebrows and widened his eyes. "He won't because he doesn't love me."

Avi sort of faltered and I felt sad because he honestly doesn't love me. I have liked Avi for two years, no one has made me feel the way Avi makes me feel.

Jeremy, Alex and Jake eventually left the room, leaving us five.

"Kirst, I may not be into being drunk or drinking, but you need to live a little." Kevin stated. I groaned, "The day you take a shot is the day I become drunk." I told him.

Kevin only rolled his eyes. I glanced at Scott and noticed he was staring at Mitch as he rambled about something to Avi. I smirked as his eyes were filled with love.

"Hey, Avi, can you follow me? You too, Kev. Mitch, Scott, please stay here." I said as I grabbed Avi's hand and led the two somewhere else, ignoring the zoo that his hand brought my stomach. "Scömíche will happen in that room." I stated.

"Oh." Kevin laughed. "Can Kavi happen in this one?" He winked. I started to blush while Avi only chuckled at my cheeks. "I--well, um--," I tried to make out words but failed.

"Now, I'm gonna go talk to my girlfriend, Casey. You two can just keep it PG in here. Later!" Kevin exclaimed and ran out.

"Well, I, um... I--," I again tried to form words. "You're adorable when you fail to make words." Avi smiled. I looked down and crossed my arms. "Okay." I rubbed my cheeks a little.

"Are you embarrassed? What for?" Avi shrunk to meet my height. "I--no, I'm not--well, kinda, but--," I sighed. "Because I can't really form words."

"Alright, well, we can leave." He shrugged. I remembered Kevin only left and didn't leave us in here for good. I began to walk to the door.

Avi grabbed my wrist and that sent goosebumps across my back. "Y-yeah?"

"Hug?" Avi held out his arms. I sighed and smiled, giving in and hugging him.

His hands were on my back, pushing me closer and my hands were near his neck.

We stayed like this for a long time and he let go, smiling sheepishly. My cheeks turned red and I began to head for the door again in attempt of him not seeing. I made it out and saw Scott standing unusually close to Mitch. I coughed to get rid of their sexual tension and Mitch's cheeks turned almost as red as mine.

"So... anything you'd like to inform us about?" I asked, referring to Scott's messy hair and Mitch's swollen lips.

"Uh..." Mitch stammered. "We kind of made out?"

"Alright, so Scömíche is real!" I exclaimed. "We're celebrating at the club tonight." Avi winked at the couple.

Scott only chuckled at the small brunette continuously looking away to avoid awkwardness.

*

Since Nightly Visits, the club, was literally across the street from where I live, I got ready twenty minutes after I was supposed to. I wore black skinny jeans, a white blouse and black flats. My hair was in a pony with some strands peeking out and my smokey-eye look was great (in my opinion).

I pet my dog Olaf before I left. I checked my phone and it was when I was supposed to be there; 10 PM.

Mitch oddly enough liked to party late at night. He was usually (besides Kevin) the person who went to sleep first.

Avi and I were the night owls. Kevin, Mitch and Scott are weak when it comes to the sleeping game.

I actually expect Mitch to pass out by 1 AM. If he makes it after that time, I'd give him credit, but I probably wouldn't be the one to find out. I'm most likely leaving around 12 or 11.

As I entered the club, I texted Mitch to let him know I was there. He only responded with "making out w scotty can't tlk".

I texted Avi and Kevin informing them and they told me to go to the bar, which I did. I saw Kevin drinking a water and Avi prancing around like a deer that could dance. He's probably drunk.

"Drunk?" I asked. Kevin nodded.

"Whoa, Kirstie, you look beauuuutiful!" Avi exclaimed. I blushed and nodded my head as if to thank him.

"You do know you look really pretty, right?" He said, staring at me. I shrugged.

"Well, you're way more than that." He smiled. I scratched my arm in embarrassment. He hasn't called me 'more than beautiful,' ever.

I pulled him near me as he nearly got hit by Kevin trying to get off of the stool. "Jesus, Kevin." I laughed and noticed how close Avi was. My breathing hitched and I could smell nothing in his breath. Isn't he drunk? "Are you drunk?" I asked. He shook his head. My eyes glanced toward Kevin and I glared at him. "I, um, oh..." I stammered.

His eyes were hypnotizing in the dim, purple and blue rays of light. I could stare at them forever. I took a few inches back before my back met the wall.

He was still as close as he had moved. Avi's eyes glanced at my lips continuously, but he only sighed. I rose an eyebrow when he didn't kiss me (which I am sad about).

"Uh--," I started but I was cut off. "I'm sorry, I know you don't like me like that and I should've been more consid--," I cut him off by smashing my lips against his. My hands immediately went to his hair, playing with it as his hands were pushing me closer. His lips moved in sync with mine and when I opened one eye, I saw Kevin spitting his water everywhere. I smiled and closed it as I continued to kiss the guy I may or may not be in love with.

When we stopped to breathe, he smiled. "I have been wanting to do that for years."

"Yay." I kissed him again.

* a/n

Vote / Comment

My reason for not updating: I broke my phone. Yeah. I have a new, ancient iPhone (4S) now and although it hurts when I update, it honestly gives me more ideas on what to update about. Ciao now!~