Food Fight

a/n:: suggested by kelly_ptx5 — yes, I was serious.

AND OH MY GOD 10,100 READS YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME AND I LOVE YOU!!

Kirstie Maldonado's POV

I looked at Mitch with complete confusion. Is he being serious? An adult sleepover?

"Yes, I am being very serious," Mitch said as Scott simply shrugged next to him. I sighed, "We are 23, 24, 26 and 27 year olds," I explained. He invited Scott, Kevin, me... and Avi... he knows I feel about Avi. Mitch nodded, "Thanks for pointing out our ages, not like I knew that or anything," he scoffed sarcastically.

"So why, anyways?" I asked.

"Why not is the question," he answered cheekily.

I rolled my eyes, "When is this party?"

He handed me a slip of paper and I read it.

Mitch's Slumber Party
Required: onesie, pillow(s), blanket
Suggested: vodka
When: tonight @ 7PM
Where: Mitch's place

I smiled at the pink slip, "Alright. I'll be there."

He nodded and soon we parted ways.

***

I looked at myself in the mirror, getting ready for Mitch's "adult slumber party" that he was going to have.

I wore a Pikachu onesie because why not?

I sighed happily, glad I had the onesie.

I grabbed a hairbrush, some makeup, my phone, its charger, a pillow, a blanket and I was on my way to Mitch's place once it reached 6:30 PM.

I parked in front of his house and grinned. This was probably going to turn into a complete disaster.

I got out of my car and his neighbors that were outside enjoying the sunset gave me an odd look as I was in my onesie. I gave them an amused smile and knocked on his door before opening it. "I'm here!" I exclaimed.

I heard Mitch's footsteps. Once he saw me, he grinned, "Welcome to Mitch's sleepover for adults!"

Mitch was in the brown bear onesie like the one he wore for the 7/11 video.

I showed my bags, "I didn't bring any vodka though."

He frowned a bit, "That's disappointing but I'm sure we have some. Kevin and Avi are here, but Scott is up in his room getting his onesie on."

I nodded and he pointed to the room that the two were in. I smiled and entered. "Hey guys," I saw two figures; one in a dog onesie and the other in a dragon onesie. I already knew who was who.

They both turned to face me. Kevin smiled, "You look adorable!"

I blushed, "Thank you."

I sat down in the middle of them and we started to talk for a little bit. Soon, both Scott and Mitch came in. Scott had on a bear onesie that was similar to Mitch's except darker.