CONTEST WINNERS [a/n]

I hope you all realize how fucking hard it was for me to choose only three winners. gosh. :(

Anyways... The three winners are:

FIRST PLACE: Two Poor Kids by kellyptx5
I chose your one shot because holy fuck it made me sob for like an hour. It made me feel like I was with both Avi and Kirstin and all people need to hear about how amazing your one shots really are, especially Two Poor Kids. Probably my favorite to be honest.

SECOND PLACE: The Thief by supahfruit-
I chose yours because I have never once seen an idea like this before. I haven't ever seen anything so original, and I really want my readers to check out your one shot because it was flawlessly done. It was amazing!

THIRD PLACE: I Loved Her. by mitch-hoyingg
I chose yours because it also made me cry. I love how the shot ended and even if those tears I cried weren't happy ones, it was beautifully written and I'd choose yours all over again for this place if I had to.

*

I've read every single one of your guys's entries and I loved them all. They all had different plots and ideas and even if you weren't chosen, just know that you're still a great author with such a creative and imaginable mind that needs to be shared everywhere. I followed the three winners if I didn't already, and I'm so glad you all participated even if you didn't think you did well. I plan to do more contests in the future as this was extremely fun for me to do.

Thanks guys! ❤️