The Author

a/n; BASED OFF OF scomichequeen and FreakyFruitFly 's RELATIONSHIP AND HOW THEY MET! Also i'm sorry about the last chapter..... FreakyFruitFly decided that'd be hilarious.

*

Kirstie Maldonado's POV

I smiled as I published the chapter of Lonely Boy. It was a Scott Hoying and Mitch Grassi fan fiction: I am obsessed with Scömìche, don't blame me. I had entered my phone number in the chapter and to say I was quite nervous would be an understatement.

Immediate calls and texts came to my phone. I answered the first call and spoke, "Hello?"

No response. "Is anyone there?" I asked again. And then call ended.

I suddenly got a text from the number.

***-***-****: iM SORRY I WAS SO NERVOUS THAT I HUNG UP OKAY IM SO SORRY

Me: ITS FINE HAHAHAHA ITS SCOMICHEQUEEN BTW

***-***-****: OKAY COOL AND YASSSS GOOD HAHA IM SORRY AGAIN BTW IM ASHLEY

Me: ITS COOOOOOOOL

My phone then came up with a bunch of notifications on Wattpad coming from a FreakyFruitFly and a --pentaholic. I smiled at the picture of Scott 'FruitFly' had and the Mitch one that 'Pentaholic' had.

I opened the notifications and read them. They were commenting on the number part of my story.

--Pentaholic: I CALLED
FreakyFruitFly: WHAT WAS IT
--Pentaholic: IT WAS THEM OMG
FreakyFruitFly: I'd call but my voice is CRAP

I smiled at the two. I then got a text from another number and opened it.

***-***-****: Hi

Me: YEET WAZZUP FAM

No response came after that. I talked with Ashley for a while and the other number started to text me.

His name was Avi and I honestly surprised that it was a guy. Apparently Avi knew Ashley and they were best friends.

I talked with Avi for a bit and I smiled each and every time we talked.

Avi: you're so cute
Me: omg shut up
Avi: you're adorable
Me: aVI
Avi: yes my queen

I froze. My entire world froze. My heart beat increased by the second and I couldn't breathe. Olaf came to my side and licked my face, seeing if I was okay. I just nodded and he left my room. He then texted again.

Avi: i'm sorry I won't say that again
Me: no no it's okay I kinda like that nick name.
Avi: okay queen
Me: I'll let u call me that if I can call u Sweets
Avi: i'm smiling. of course you can my queen

I blushed.

Me: i'm blushing so hard ugh and yay
Avi: you're adorable
Me: AVRIEL
Avi: I didn't even tell u my full name wtf
Me: powers