CONTEST [a/n]

THIS IS FOR THOSE OF YOU TO BE NOTICED BY MY READERS AND I —

I BET ALL OF YOU ARE AMAZING AT WRITING AND NOW I WANNA HOST A CONTEST OK.

I'll stop talking in caps now.

If you're doing this contest, you have to submit a Kavi one shot to whatever book you have (or make one). Inform me of the book in the comments and if you're submitting one so I can read ALL of your guys's! I'll be choosing THREE winners on May 1st, 2016. That's FOUR DAYS.

The rules are:

Minimal cussing - only because I don't want to see the F bomb ten times every three seconds.

It can be about ANYTHING! - even fantasy if you're feeling crazy.

You have more of a chance to be chosen if it's more than 700 words. - just so I know you put effort into it. But don't worry, if you ran out of inspiration and have less than 700, it doesn't mean you won't be chosen!

Correct or good grammar/punctuation/spelling. - it makes it more appealing for me (and many others) to read and I won't halt midway to stop my inner grammar nazi from releasing.

It has to end with three words: I loved her/him. - it has to be LOVED - as in past tense. This can be from a breakup, a death, or different locations. Be creative with this!

YOU MUST TAG MY USERNAME IN YOUR ENTRY. - I will not be able to see it otherwise! This is a must.

If you think you won't do well, try anyways! This is a perfect opportunity to improve your writing skill as well as people noticing your work more. I want my readers to be noticed as well!

When I choose the winners, I'm sure it'll be tough, but I'll supply a short explanation on why I chose them (if I don't forget to, anyways). If I do forget, remind me and I'll edit the winner chapter with the descriptions. I'll also be following and mentioning the winners in the chapter.

This contest was inspired by scomichequeen's contest for Scömìche (that I won third place in! Yay!) and I contemplated it for awhile before I thought I'd mention him in this.

Alright. Good luck everyone. And remember to comment on this author's note if you're submitting an entry!

– a s h l e y –