Sweatpants

a/n:: PROPS TO FreakyFruitFly FOR GIVING ME THIS IDEA THX

SORRY FOR THE STUPID TITLE BUT IF I NAMED IT SOMETHING ELSE, IT'D GIVE EVERYTHING AWAY

Kirstie Maldonado's POV

I looked into my eyes in the mirror and contemplated the color. Green? Hazel? Maybe a mix of both? Who knows.

I leaned back away from the mirror when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it out and I squinted my eyes at the text.

Scotland:
avi's is hosting some party tonight but it's only gonna be us 5. you're coming.

I rolled my eyes at the typical text, demanding me to do such a thing.

Kirstie:
Whatever. It's not like I have a choice, right?

His text came seconds later.

Scotland:
exactly!

I chuckled and decided to get ready for whatever this party was for, pulling on a black dress that I had kept for awhile and never wore. It was a bit lacy near the end, as it ended at mid-thigh. I contemplated if it was too fancy or formal, but I shrugged that thought out of my mind.

I quickly fixed my hair with just a brush, adding light pink lipgloss and some black eyeliner, creating a smokey-eye type of look. I approved of myself and grabbed my purse that had my phone in it and my key chain, consisting of multiple keys, including my house and car's. Obviously.

I left my apartment after giving Olaf a quick pat on his head, made sure his food and water bowl were filled and blew a kiss his way.

I was kind of addicted to my dog. Do you blame me? He's a white husky.

I didn't realize it, but soon I was on the road in my car and I felt a burst of nervousness take over me. Avi's gonna be there—of course he is, Kirstie! He's in Pentatonix too! And he kind of owns the place...

I frowned at my thoughts and soon found myself at his doorstep. I knocked once and entered, "You guys here?" I asked throughout the silence.

"No," someone said sarcastically. "We're not!"

I chuckled as I smiled at Kevin. "Alright, I guess I should leave now, huh?" I joked, starting to walk back out before I felt someone lift me up. I squealed as I was hauled over the familiar shoulder. I rolled my eyes at Avi and screeched, "Let me down!"

He chuckled and did so, surprised at the fact he could lift me. Well then, that's not attractive at all, my inner voice said with traces of complete sarcasm in it.

We kind of stared at each other and someone screamed, causing us both to jump and look at the cause. There, Mitch was being tickled by Scott furiously. Kevin groaned, "Everyone stop flirting! I am about to puke, I swear!"

Scott sprang from Mitch with red cheeks as both did Avi and I, even though we weren't really flirting or touchy like the other two.

"Thank you!" Kevin smirked at the fact all of us had red faces. Bastard.

I glared at him. Avi looked at my dress and I became flustered, shifting a bit. "You look... pretty," he blushed. I grinned as I looked down. "Anyways," Scott started. "Let's play games!"