Criminal Minds

SUGGESTED BY BAUturtles338 (CRIMINAL MINDS IS MY FAV SHOW, FAM).

Kirstie Maldonado's POV

"What do we have?" I asked the technical analyst, Kevin Olusola.

He gave my team and I a sad look. My team consisted of Mitch Grassi, Scott Hoying, Avi Kaplan, me, Alex Kirk, Jake Updegraff, Emily Prentiss, and Aaron Hotchner. [a/n: surprise]

Aaron was the head of the team, and we always called each other by our last names. I was Maldonado, Mitch was Grassi, Scott was Hoying, Avi was Kaplan, Alex was Kirk, Aaron was Hotch or Hotchner, Emily was Prentiss, and Jake was Updegraff.

"A girl, 13 years old," an image flashed on the screen with a young, beautiful blonde girl, "was murdered and sexually assaulted. Her name's Sarah Wellington. She was supposedly walking along the sidewalk from school back to her house and was snatched, possibly from a van or some type of dark vehicle."

"Alright. Grassi, Hoying, Kaplan, Maldonado, Updergraff, Kirk — you six go check out the crime scene. Prentiss and I will go interview the parents," Hotch demanded.

***

It was hard to see a young girl's body be torturously murdered. Her hair was blonde, bloody, and knotted. They still hadn't taken her yet.

"Kaplan," I said. He looked at me, "Yeah?"

"Look at her wrists. They were probably bonded together. The ligature marks."

"They're pretty raw. Maybe she was tied afterwards?" He suggested. "Maybe. We have to have the doctors check her out. Was she raped?" I inquired.

"No, but she was uh... 'touched'."

"Oh," I sighed. People came rushing in with bags and a stretcher and they easily propped her on it. I ran a hand through my hair as Grassi and Hoying came toward us.

"We think the unsub might have been a white male," Hoying said. I stared at them, waiting for an explanation. "Typically, female killers would be more organized. They'd kidnap newborns, not children, too. Males take children and are a little more sloppy. White because this doesn't seem gang related, as stereotypical as it sounds," Grassi explained for us.

I nodded, "Alright, well, how old do you think he was?"

"Approximately from late thirties to early forties," Hoying replied. I nodded slowly as Updegraff and Kirk came toward us. "Hey, you guys got anything for the profile yet?" Kirk asked, oblivious to the fact we just discussed a portion of it. Hoying explained it to both of them, then they sighed with a nod.

My phone then vibrated. I checked it, and it was a call from Olusola. I answered it, "Hey, Olusola. What do you have for us?" Kaplan asked him through my phone.

"So I've been tracking down recent missing girls, ages 11 to 14, and there's a lot more than you guys thought," he said. "There's seven other girls missing."

"How do you know they're related to this case?" Updegraff interrupted.

"They all look almost exactly the same as Sarah. Blonde, blue eyes, young, and they all have on other similar feature. I programmed facial similarities since it's naked to the human eye, but they all have their lips exactly an inch below their nose. Weird, right?"