Tickle

*EXTREMELY short*

Kirstie Maldonado's POV

I focused on the TV while Avi was right next to me.

I heard him scooting over a bit and I glanced at him. He was scooting next to me. I fully looked at him, "What are you doing?"

He smirked, suddenly starting to tickle me. I let out a yelp and started to laugh extremely hard. "A–Avriel! S–stop!" I laughed.

He pinned me down and continued, "Avi!" I whined, my smile never disappearing.

"You know you love it!" Avi chuckled. I smiled, "Let me go!"

He chuckled again, "Fine," he said as he got off of me, his hands disappearing. I let out a breath, "Thank you."

He nodded, focusing back on the TV show that I no longer had interest in.

I faked showing interest in the show. I glanced at Avi, noticing he was farther away. I smirked, suddenly lunging myself at him, effectively making me pin him down. Time for revenge.

The smirk was still plastered on my face as I leaned down to him, about to whisper something in his ear.

But he did the unexpected.

He leaned up as I leaned down and connected our lips. I gasped against our lips, but kissed back anyways. My hands were on his chest while his were on my hips. He attempted to pull me closer.

I don't think the show was very interesting anymore.

We pulled away after a while and I leaned my forehead against his. "What was that?" I asked.

He smiled, "I've been wanting to do that for a long time."

I slightly giggled, "Well, I liked it," I said. His eyes lit up, "I'm glad."

"What did that make us?" I asked. He shrugged, "Whatever you want us to be."

"Can we be more than just friends?" I asked. He nodded, another smile forming on his lips, "Absolutely."

***

a/n;;
YES this is EXCESSIVELY short, being only 300 words. I'm sorry about that but it was intentional. sorry for the rare updates!:( I finished Fangirl and I'm onto its sequel *squeal*.

Thanks guys! 💞💞

—Ashley💞