One Year Anniversary

Today was the day. You and your boyfriend, Patrick Stump's one year anniversary. You got him a cd you made of all his favorite songs. You were walking in the hallway of your high school. You walk to your locker and put your books in it and grab your Science folder. Suddenly you feel a pair of hands cover your eyes. You smile. Knowing its Patrick. "Guess who." He says. "Hmm? Is this Patrick?" I ask. He uncovers your eyes and you turn around. "Yep! Happy one year anniversary!" He hugs and kisses you. "Happy one year anniversary!" You say. He lets go of you. "I got you something. Close your eyes." You shut them. "Now, open." You open your eyes and see a necklace with a heart on it. I graves on the heart says 'Patrick+(Y/N). I Love You' you gasp. "Oh, Patrick. It's beautiful. I love you too!" You hug him and kiss his cheek. "I got you something too!" You reach in your locker and pull out the cd. "I know it's not as good as your gift, but I hope you like it." You say. He smiles and hugs you. "(Y/n), I love it. Now every time I hear my favorite songs, I'll think of you." You blush. "I love you, (y/n)." Your heart is beating out of your chest. "I love you too, Patrick." You both kiss and go to science together.