Book Enterprise (5/5)

I woke up laying on the ground. I forgot what happened until I picked my head up and saw what I did. Everything was partly damaged. Especially that thing lying in the floor.

I didn't feel like moving. I felt like I was slowly fading away from reality. I know I sound dramatic, but this is real.

My phone rang. I slowly got up to answer it. It was Pete. I declined.

I had nothing left to do except clean the mess I made, but it never seemed important.

I hear the door open. "Patrick?" She says. "Alexis?" I ask. I immediately shake my head. That can't be her. She left last night.

"I couldn't do it." She says again. I get up and walk to the kitchen where most of the damage is.

"It's really you, Alexis. What- why are you back?" I asked surprised.

"I'm sorry. I know you said you wanted space, but I just couldn't leave Chicago," I felt my heart drop, "Most of all I'd miss you. But if you don't want that, I can leave." She said.

I shook me head. "This whole argument was stupid and I know it was stupid of me to leave without telling you and letting you do this to the house is just-" I cut her off with my lips.

"I never wanted you to leave, Lexi. I am bad with my feelings and I didn't mean to say it like that because I love you and I want the best for you." She kissed me this time.

"Let's just be happy together." She said. "Mhm. Like this?" I asked while kissing her and lightly slipping my tongue in. She caught on as I picked her up and started walking towards the bedroom.

I started kissing her neck. "..babe, what about the mess in the kitchen?" She whimpered. "Later." I found the spot that made her moan.

"Patrick, I'm sorry for leaving." She said while I was still buried in her neck. "Sugar, don't focus on that. Focus on now. How we're with each other, baby. Because right now is going to be all about you." I said as I threw her on the bed.