Calm Before The Storm

You were sitting in your room cuddled up into a ball crying. It was storming and you were afraid of the thunder. Your parent(s) were on a business trip and you were home all alone. You were about to have a panic attack. You had to call someone. You dialed the number and they picked up on the third ring.
"Hello?" You sniffled. "Woah, woah. Are you crying?" You sniffled again and breathed a shaky breathe. "Y-yes. Patrick please come over." You heard Patrick pack some clothes just in case he had to stay the night. "I'll be right over, bear." Patrick called you the nickname he gave you as a little kid. A teacher asked what you wanted to be when you grow up and you said a bear by accident.

.:Patrick's P.O.V:..

I rushed to (y/n)'s house. She was crying and I needed to make sure she was okay. She's my best friend and I worry about her too much, but it's just because I love her. I actually love her. I've had a crush on her for a while, ever since third grade. I got to her house and went in with the spare key she gave me. I ran upstairs into her room and found her in the corner crying. I ran to her side and cradled her. She buried her face in my neck. Man, I wish we could stay like this forever, except she's not crying.

"I'm sorry I made you come down here so late. I'm so stupid about getting scared over a little thunder storm." I shook my head. "You're not stupid. I know you couldn't help it. I can tell you were about to have a panic attack. I wouldn't care if you got scared of a bug, I'd be here faster then the speed of light." She giggled which made me fall in love. "Are you okay. I can stay the night." She looked up at me. "What'd your parents say?" I looked away and smiled. "Umm, I didn't ask them." She looked at me and punched my arm playfully. "Patrick Martin Stumph!" I shrugged. "You're way more important than their permission. I'm staying anyways." She smiled and hugged me. She was so warm. I wanted to hug her everyday if I could. We pulled apart and looked at each other. Our faces were so close. I leaned in, surprised by my sudden boost of confidence. (y/N) closed her eyes. Wait-did she want me to kiss her. I guess she did. I leaned in farther and our lips collided. I held her in my arms. Our lips moved in sync.

We pulled apart and (y/n) blushed and looked down. "I've been wanting to do that for seven years." She looked up into my eyes. "R-really?" I nodded and she smiled. "M-me too." I leaned in and kissed her, but this time it was longer. We pulled apart. "Let's watch Netflix and cuddle. Is that okay?" She asked. I nodded.

We sat on the couch with a blanket wrapped around both of us with (y/n) in my arms. "P-Patrick?" She asks. I look at her. "Yes, beautiful?" She blushed at my comment. "What does this make us?" Let me think. I forgot to ask her to be my girlfriend. What's wrong with me. "I'm not sure, but will you be my girlfriend?" She smiled and nodded. She turned around and faced me. She hugged me and I hugged back. "Thank you for everything Patrick."
"Anything for you." I kissed her cheek. We spent the rest of the night watching Netflix, occasionally kissing each other and hugging.