Starry Eyes

"Hello?"

"Patrick!" You groan.

"(Y/N)? Are you okay?" Patrick asks in a worried tone.

"Can you come over? I don't feel good." You ask your best friend.

"Yeah, sure. Are you sick?" You ponder about if you should tell him.

"No, not exactly."

"Then...?" Patrick questions.

"I'll explain when you get here. Just please hurry." Patrick chuckles.

"Okay, i'll be there in five."

"Okay, see ya in a bit. Bye."

"Bye." Patrick responds.

A few minutes later, Patrick enters the house by using the spare key you gave him. He looks around for you and the first place he checks is your room. He sees you laying in bed, covered in a bundle of blankets with a large amount of pillows. He chuckles as he sees your face peeking out from the cocoon of blankets.

"Hey, (Y/N). I brought you some tea from Starbucks. You Okay?" You shake your head. "Well, can you tell me what's wrong?" You drift your eyes to the side as in saying 'I could, but...'. Patrick picks up the signal. "C'mon, you know you can tell me anything. It's okay." You sigh and face Patrick. "My stomach hurts due to womanly problems." Patrick nods. "So you're on your period." Patrick shrugs like it's no big deal to him. "Yeahh..." You say weirdly. "You could've just said so. I don't care. You can't help it. It's okay." You smile. Patrick smiles back and sits at the edge of your bed.

"Patrick?" you ask grabbing his attention. "Yeah?" you yawn. "Can we cuddle?" Patrick smiles at how adorable you look right now. Yes, Patrick thinks you're adorable. He loves everything about you. He just wishes that he had the guts to confess his undying love for you. "Of course. Wanna watch a movie too?" You nod. "Can we watch "Spider-" You smile as you see Patrick already putting in "Spider-Man" before you can finish your sentence. The original Spider-man is your movie, as in your and Patrick's movie. You two always watch it together. You refuse to watch with anyone else.

Patrick comes back to you. You unravel from your burrito of blankets and pick one soft blanket and cover the both of you. Patrick lays down and you lay your head on his shoulder, draping your hand over his chest and holding onto his opposite shoulder. Patrick wraps his arm around your waist and connects his hands together. You love being in Patrick's hold. He's the only person you'd trust your life with. He's just so amazing and his cuddles and hugs are so irresistible. He is just so warm and soft. You always want to be near him. Everything is just so amazing about him.

You look up at him and stare at this amazing person you call a friend, but that's the thing. He can't just be a friend. He's more special than that. I guess you can use best friend, but that still doesn't feel right. He is probably the only person that you need to be happy. You want him in your life forever.

You didn't become aware that you're staring at him. Patrick looks down at you, and that just makes it better. You've always been fond of Patrick's looks. He was just naturally handsome and that was really appealing to you, but you never recalled how dazzling his eyes are. His eyes are blue, but around the pupil, they have a light shade of gold. It reminds you of 'Starry Night', one of your favorite paintings.

A smile tugs at your lips

A smile tugs at your lips. Your smile seems to be contagious because once you smile, it triggers Patrick to give his award winning smile. "What?" Patrick giggles, sending shivers down your spine. "Did you know you have beautiful eyes?" Patrick looks down due to blushing. "No..." Your smile expands wider at how cute Patrick is when he's embarrassed. "Well, you do."

You can't seem to take your eyes off Patrick. He's like a magnet that won't loose connection. "Thanks." You nod. You can't do anything, but stare at him. Before you think twice, you lean up to Patrick and kiss him. Patrick's grip slightly tightens around your waist.

You loose contact with Patrick's lips and you're back into reality. You're lost of words. "I-I'm sorry." Patrick stays still staring at you with his starry eyes. You get lost in the sky also known as his eyes. "Did you know you have a beautiful face." You blink yourself out of the stars. "Huh?" Patrick laughs making the butterflies soar unhinged. "Did you know you have a beautiful face?" You shake your head in response. Turning a shade of pink. "Well you do." You laugh at Patrick quoting you. He leans in and kisses you again, but this time it's a little longer.

You two pull apart, fixated on eachother's eyes. "You feeling better?" Patrick asks. You nod. "Much Better..."