Favorite Teacher

This was requested by @Emmiethejerk.
Warning: This is going to be a smut imagine. Another reminder, I've never written smut. So, please excuse me if I butcher it. My apologies. Enjoy!

I walk down the hallway with my friend, Lauren. "Have you seen what Mr. Stump was wearing today?" Lauren asked knocking me out of thoughts about Mr. Stump. He's just too dreamy. His features, his body. Oh god, don't get me started on his body. He is the full package. It's safe to say he's my favorite teacher. Not just because of his looks, but he's nowhere near boring like other teachers.

"Emmie!!" I stopped in my tracks and faced Lauren. "Sorry- what?" She laughed and rolled her eyes. "I said, did you see what Mr. Stump was wearing today?" I blushed and looked down. "His sleeves are rolled up and you can see his biceps. And he's wearing the tight pants that shows off his ass. It's frickin' hot." My stomach tickles with butterflies. "Oh my god! He should be put in jail for breathtaking good looks. I swear if I die when we get to his class, make sure he doesn't get married!" She laughs. "Girl, if you die, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to take him for my own." I nod in agreement.

Music Appreciation is our last class. My favorite class, but I don't know if I'm doing to good. I can't help it, Mr. Stump is too irresistible. We take our seats and wait for Mr. Stump to start class. "Just wait until you see him. Your ovaries are going to explode." Lauren whispers to me. I laugh and shrug her off.
Soon enough, he walks in. And I swear, my ovaries actually might explode. "Hello, class." He says. "Hello, Mr. Stump." Some kids say. It's Monday and everyone is tired. "Well, I can see some of you guys are awake. Anyways, I'm willing to make an agreement. Everyone listening?" Some kids scoot closer to the edge of their seats to listen. "Since it's Monday and we all hate Mondays, I will like to offer a free day-" kids high five each other and cheer along with me and Lauren.

"Let me finish. We'll have a free day, if you guys agree to work hard for the rest of the week." The whole class nods their heads. "Good, have fun." Mr. Stump walks away from the front of the class and sits behind his desk. Lauren turns to me and smiles uncontrollably. "He looks fucking hot!" I nod while biting my lip, nervous habit. I turn to admire Mr. Stump. I sit here staring at him and he looks up from his work and grins. My eyes widen and I quickly turn around to face Lauren. "He saw me staring at him. What do I do? Is he still looking at me?" I ask her. "Kinda. He keeps glancing up at you. Girl, I think he's into it." I scoff. "No he's not. He's probably freaked out. Oh god." I hid my face with my hands.

Lauren just sits there silently laughing. "Emily?" Mr. Stump calls. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. That's all that's going through my head. I slowly get up and walk to his desk. "Y-Yes?" He notices how nervous I am. "It's okay. You're not in trouble. I just wanted to ask if you can stay after class. I need to to talk to you about your grades." I sigh of relief exits my lips. "Sure." He nods with a smirk on his face. "Great." I blush and walk back to my seat. "What did he say?" Lauren asks. "He wants me to stay after class to talk about my grades." Her smile drops. "Ohh, pssh. I thought he was going to ask for your number." I laughed and continued to bite my lip.

Once the bell rang everyone ran out to go home. "Don't get pregnant." Lauren laughed. "Yeah right." I shrugged it off. "Hey, you're 18. It's legal." I just rolled my eyes as she left class.

Now it was just me and Mr. Stump. I walked to his desk. "So, about my grades?" I piped up. "Ahh, yes. Here, sit." He motions to his desk. I carefully sit on the corner of his desk. "You seem to be getting lower grades. Is something bothering you? You're my best student. And I know I'm not supposed to pick favorites, but you're definitely my favorite student." I smile and bit my lip. "You're my favorite teacher and this is my favorite class." Mr. Stump smiles. "Then why aren't you doing a great job? Is something bothering you?" He leans closer and I stare into his eyes. I nod slowly. "You can tell me anything, Emily. I'll help you."