Jason's Blood

Warning: Mentions of anxiety, jealousy, and rape. I should mention this is a very dramatic and very long chapter. Enjoy.

"Patrick! You have to keep your eye open. And stop blinking!" I said. "I'm sorry, babe. I've never worn contacts before. Especially not bright yellow ones." He responded slightly annoyed.

I'm Patrick's individual make up designer. He didn't feel comfortable with other people touching him and messing with his face. He only felt comfortable with me. Lucky I was certified for this. So, right now I'm helping Patrick get ready for the 'Young Blood Chronicles' video series. They've been working on this forever and I am honestly very excited to see how it comes out. Patrick is kinda exhausted, but he loves it.

"Wait, is everything going to look yellow when I put these on?" Patrick asked. I laughed. "No, P. Your eyes will look yellow, but it won't change the way you see things. Besides the clearness of your vision." I said looking at Patrick. He smiled.

"What?" He laughed and put his hands on my waist. "Look at my girl, being all smart and cute. Talking all nerdy." I rolled my eyes while laughing. "Whatever. Just let me put in your contacts." Patrick nodded and shut his mouth.

"What video are you working on today?" I asked. "We're working on 'Where Did The Party Go?' Today." I cringed. "So we're going to the hospital?" Patrick nodded.

I have a fear of hospitals. Well, not exactly a fear, but I feel really uncomfortable in hospitals. Just knowing that, that is a place where a lot of people have died just frightens me. And Patrick knows that.

"Unfortunately, yes. But you don't have to go if you don't want too. It's okay." I shook my head. "No. I can't do that. I have to be here for my job." Patrick sighed. "I'm sorry." I shook my head again. "No, it's okay. You didn't do anything." He sighed as I continued to put everything away.

--

"You know, this place is supposed to be haunted." Patrick said as he nudged me. I glanced at him slightly, then looked back at the road ahead of us. "Stop it. You're scaring me." I said while I hit his shoulder. He just laughed. I knew he was doing this on purpose and he knows that he's scaring me.

"I'm just warning you. Be careful." I rolled my eyes. Then I started thinking about it. What if it is haunted? So many people have died there and many unsettled souls could be stuck in the hospital.

My mind got to me. When I'm scared or something, I have a tendency of thinking the worst case scenario is about to happen. In this case, I was scaring the living shit out of myself. I tried to stop, but it no use. It's inevitable.

When we got to the hospital, everyone was ready to shoot. They got the band and Foxes into the red truck and decided that they were going to recreate this shot, just to get them in character.

They've already filmed the ending of 'Just One Yesterday'. But we're just knowing that they're all in character for the continuation of the next video.
They're all pretty good actors. It's really fun seeing Patrick in character. When he's shooting something, he always stays in character.

"Alright crew! It's time to take it inside. We're going to be following them around the hospital so stay close and don't get lost." Said that head director.

We all got our equipment and went inside the building. Once I stepped inside I got chills. It was so cold in there. "Hey, Patrick?" I asked him while they were waiting for the crew to set up. "Yeah, doll?" I smiled at the nickname. "Are you okay?" He asked again.

"Yeah, I'm just cold. Can I borrow your sweater?" Patrick laughed. "Honey, you don't have to ask. You look cute in my clothes anyways. Just go for it." I smiled. "Thanks, love." I was going to kiss his cheek, but he had fake blood on it. So I just kissed his head instead.