We All Have Some Moves

"Chantry, our guest is here." I looked up from the radio station website and saw Patrick Stump. "Hi, I'm Patrick." He said shyly.

 "Hello, I'm Chantry

"Hello, I'm Chantry. I'll be giving you your live radio interview. Here, please sit." I said motioning towards the stools. "Thank you. And thanks for having me." I have to admit, Patrick does look pretty smokin', if I say so myself. "Thank you for coming. I just have to say, I love your solo album, Soul Punk. Truly one of my favorite albums." He blushed. "Thank you. It means a lot. It was a very hard album to make. Uh-very challenging on my own, but I like challenging." He said as he winked at me. I could feel my cheeks heat up. "Well, it sure is an inspiration. Not many artist would take the chance to make a full album by theirselves and think it's impossible. And you are one of many people to prove the 'impossible' is possible." He bit his lip and smiled. One of the cutest sights I will ever see. It's almost like he couldn't stop staring at me. I kinda liked it.

"Just give me a few seconds to set this up and we can start the interview." He made a dismissive look on his face. "That's okay. Take your time. I like the view." He acted like I didn't hear that last part, and I decided to play along. "I'm sorry, what did you say?" He looked shocked. "Oh, I just said take your time." I smiled.

"Okay, we are set. Ready?" Patrick nodded. I waved to the crowd in the other room through the glass wall and I pressed the on air button. "You are here with Chantry and please welcome our guest, the very talented, Patrick Stump." The crowd cheered and Patrick smirked. "And the very gorgeous, Chantry - Whatever your last name is."

The crowd laughed as I blushed

The crowd laughed as I blushed. "Hi, Patrick." I said. "Hi!" He said and continued to stare at me.

"It's nice having you here

"It's nice having you here. Did you miss Chicago while on tour?" He sighed. "I always miss Chicago. It's my home. I actually wrote a song about it on my album." I nodded. "I know! This City Featuring Lupe Fiasco is one of my favorite songs on Soul Punk. And the video is really awesome too. It gives of a cool street vibe - I guess. I really dig it." Patrick smiled widely and blushed. "That's amazing. Thank you! So, yeah. The video was really fun to shoot. Y'know, going around town, and just soaking in the feeling of what it's like to live in a big Chicago city. It's pretty outstanding. Plus, I got to dance around in front of a green screen and that was fun."

The crowd and I laughed

The crowd and I laughed. "It's always fun to dance around. Just letting yourself express your spirit animal and letting go. I mean, honestly, I can't dance but I make it look like I know what I'm doing." Patrick laughed and nodded. "Same here. Everyone is like, 'Patrick you're such a good dancer.' But in all, I have no idea what the heck I'm doing, but I guess I'm doing something right." I shook my head. "C'mon. You have some moves. I've seen you on stage, Stump." He giggles and shakes his head. "Yeah, some moves. You can probably dance better than me. " I sighed from laughing so hard. "Let's just agree that we both have some dancing skills."

Patrick nods. "I actually wanna see these moves. I'll have to take you out dancing sometime. How about this Saturday?" The crowd thought he was kidding and once again, I decided to play along and laugh it off. "Sure, it's a date." He laughed and winked at me with the opposite eye not facing the crowd. "Totally."

When the crowd of fans left after Patrick took pictures with every single person likes the nice human being he is, he came and talked to me

When the crowd of fans left after Patrick took pictures with every single person likes the nice human being he is, he came and talked to me. "So, I'll pick you up at 6:30pm on Saturday?" Patrick asked. I nodded. "Here's my number." I said handing him a paper with my digits on it. He kept it in his hand and smiled. Then he gave me his.

"Well, I have to go. It was very nice talking to you. I'll see you soon." He offered me a hug and I accepted. "It was nice talking to you too. Uh - bye." He laughed at my nervousness and smiled. "Bye, Chantry."

As I was packing up my things, my phone in my back pocket buzzes. It's a text from Patrick.

P.S🎙: I still think you're a better dancer