The Cheerleader and The Dweeb

"How do I look? Do you think James would like it? Oh I hope he likes it." I said as I walked around in my outfit. "You look fine, B. Why do you care what he thinks?" Patrick said annoyed. "Because, he's my boyfriend and today is our five month anniversary." Patrick rolled his eyes. "Can we go now? We're going to be late for the party." I sighed, took one last look in the mirror! And nodded. "Okay, let's go." We got in the car and drove to James's house.

James is captain of the football team and he's hosting a party at his house. He invited me and told me to meet him when I get there. "Now, why do you think James, the most popular guy in school would want you to meet him?" Patrick my best friend asked. "Because, I'm the head cheerleader. I'm the most popular girl in school and I believe it's obligated for me and him to be together." Patrick stayed quiet. "Do you think I need to come?" I looked at him surprised. "Of course. You're my best friend, P. Without you, I'd be bored out of my mind." He nodded. "But I'm the outcast. I'm a nerd. You're my only friend. What am I going to do when you and mr. Popular go make out?" I blushed and shook my head. "That's not going to happen. I'm not going to leave you." He sighed. "You say that now." I laughed. "Just shut up and drive." He laughed at my Rhianna reference.

We pulled into James's driveway and turned off the car. There was loud music and teenagers drinking alcoholic beverages everywhere. "Beatrice, I need to tell you something." I turned my head and saw Patrick staring at me. "B, I lo-" at that moment the car door opened and James picked me up. "Hey, baby. I've been waiting for you." He kissed my neck over and over again. "Excuse me." I nudged James as he set me down. "Sorry, Patrick. I didn't know you were watching us." He rolled his eyes and went inside the house. "Why are you with that dweeb?" I hit his shoulder. "He's my friend. My best friend." He rolled his eyes. "Whatever." I sighed. "I'm going to go inside and find Patrick."

About an hour later, I was talking to Patrick. "Hey, what'd you want to tell me?!" I yelled over the loud music. "Oh, I-I wanted to tell you that I-" Once again, James pulled my arm. "Wait! What did you say?!" I yelled to Patrick. I kept pulling my arm back, but James wouldn't resist. "I love you, B." My face lightened and my heart beat faster. My muscles relaxed and James yanked me upstairs.

He took me into s room. I was still shocked that Patrick loved me. I wanted to kiss him right then and there. "Happy anniversary, baby. I looove yoooou." James slurred. He kissed me. It was terrible. It wreaked of alcohol. I stopped and pulled back. "I don't love you." He got mad. "What?" I laughed. "I don't love you. I love Patrick." He was furious, but before he said anything, I ran downstairs and looked for Patrick. I saw him in the backyard alone next to a tree. I ran outside and tackled Patrick. I kissed him.

"Woah." I laughed at Patrick's reaction. "I love you too." He looked surprised. "What about James?" I shook my head. "Fuck James. I love you and only you." Patrick smiled and kissed me. "Let's go back home and we can continue this later." Patrick said.

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I've been busy with a new story. It's a Josh Dun fanfiction. I've already written a few chapters and I'm posting the first one after this. It's called Oh Ms Believer//J.D. Please read it. It will mean so much to me. And again, requests are always open. Thanks.

Patrick Stump Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें