Contest Winners!

Hello everyone! I know it's only the 29th, but I am too busy to do this tomorrow, so I'm going to announce winners today.

I just wanted to say, all of your entries were AMAZING. I loved reading them. You all have such creative minds. Unfortunately, I promised that there would be only two winners of the contest.

Keep in mind, if you didn't win, it DOES NOT mean you are a bad writer. You are all actually freaking amazing, and it was so hard to pick. The ones I picked will fit in best with the story. Thank you all for sending in ideas!

Alright, here we are. Your contest winners are:

theselectionfeels - your story will really make this story exciting, I can't wait to use it!!

baylee_t - I love how you went in depth with character's relationships, it's going to be awesome!!

And SkylaGayle , you already know how in love with your names I am. So I'll definitely be using them in the story :D

Congratulations guys!!

So as promised, there are two winners. But I'm going to also tell you who created the other amazing ideas that could've easily win if I had more room in my story. 

_melissatz_ - Wow. The details you put in were amazing, I love how descriptive you were.

Sydypop1 - If your idea hadn't used Aspen, you would've definitely won ;) I loved it!

-

Congratulations to all the winners and thanks again, all of you, for sending in ideas. 

Sadly, school is taking up 99.9% percent of my time and the other .1% is taken up by the three instruments I'm learning. Ugh. So my updates may be a little spaced out. Thanks for understanding.

When I do start writing again, you'll see the contest entries played out in the story! I'm VERY excited!!!!

Thank you all :)

-Eve