Chapter 37

Part 2

"Doctor I don't understand how this happened. I haven't had sex ever since I had my kids."

"And how long ago was that?"

"They were born 4 months ago. And of course you know with the 9 months of pregnancy, but they were born early. 2 months ago I moved here from California, and then I found out that I was pregnant, again."

"Hmph. And you're sure that you haven't had any sexual intercourse?"

"I'm positive."

"Well I'm gonna test and see how far along you are, then I'll call you back whenever. Try and tell your spouse and ask him if you guys did anything. Let me know if anything else happens."

"Thanks Dr. Merrick."

"Always."

After that I got in my car and drove to work. Ricky watches the kids while I work at the hair salon.

"Hey Angel, how'd it go?" Tay asked. Taylor Momsen. Tay is the only one who knows about this. I didn't even tell Hanna. Plus Hanna's never here.

"Dr. Merrick said that he wanted to see how far along I was, then he'd give me a call."

"Okay, well here's what you're going to do. Just in case if it isn't Ricky's baby, have sex with him then tell him you're pregnant after a month or so! Then, after the baby is born, you secretly get a DNA test, and see if it is his or not."

"And if it isn't?"

"We'll figure that out when the time comes."

"Okay." Next think I knew, Ricky was walking in with Aubree on his hip and Jayden in a stroller.

"Hey babies!!" I yelled and squealed. I took Aubree out of Ricky's arms and kissed him.

"Hey." He said smiling. "Guess what Jayden did!" He said.

"What??"

"He said his first words!!"

"Oh my gosh! What did he say!!"

"He said mama!"

"Oh my gosh!! Can he do it again??"

"Jayy can you say mama?"

"M-mama." Jayden said.

"Oh my gosh!!!" I was freaking out. My child just said his first word!

"You and I are going on a date tonight."

"We are?"

"We are. Don't worry, I have all the plans set. Chris will be taking care of the kids, while you and I go out. Dress nicely."

"Don't I always?" I winked.

"You do."

"See you then."

xx

"You look fucking amazing Angel."

"As do you Mr. Olson." I played curtsying.

"Why thankyou." He said bowing.

**

We went out to eat and everything, which was amazing.

"Angel, I have to ask you something." He said. I looked at him and smiled.
He got down on one knee, and held my hand. "Angel, I have loved you, for so long. We have two beautiful kids together, and a happy family, and I can't ask for any more." The restaurant was getting quiet, and all attention was towards Ricky. "I want to spend the rest of eternity with you, and our kids. Angel Hayden Costello, will you do the great honor, of marrying me?"

I nodded in excitement and screamed "YES! YES, A MILLION TIMES YES!"

I kissed him and he put the ring on my finger. The restaurant all cheered and sang.

Let's just say things got kinky that night.