Chapter 36

After a few days we moved back to Scranton. We're living back at our old house.

I'm technically living with Chris, Ricky, Aub and Jay, and Blake. So I'm living with my dad I guess.

Ricky and I have my old room, Blake has his old room, Chris has moms old room, and the kids have their own rooms.

It's so unreal about everything. But I'm happy about it. I'm finally with Ricky, and my kids.

I finally found, my happy ending.

***2 months later

"Thanks so much Hanna for babysitting the kids tonight."

"Yourwelcome Angel, anything for my bestfriend. You deserve time to yourself too!"

"Thanks! I'll see you tomorrow."

Tonight Ricky and I are throwing a party for us getting back together and living in Scranton with the kids. Fronz, and everybody is going to be here, even mom. She decided that she wanted to stay with her mom for a year or so, before she decided to come back or not.

xx

When I arrived home, I got dressed in my red dress that has black lace on it with knee high socks and my Doc Martins. I did my makeup with a far up cat eye, and curled my hair. My hair is just like Ryan's now. She wanted to do something, so I let her have at it. I put on my dark black lipstick and my skull necklace that Ricky gave me.

xx

"Let's play spin the bottle!!" Taylor announced sitting on the floor next to Oli. I smiled and sat next to Fronz and Tony. Ricky was somewhere around the house, but I didn't know where.

"Alright, Angel your turn!" Taylor said.

"Okay!" I spinned the bottle; and it landed on Fronz. I leaned in and kissed him, and then we continued the game.

It's a game, and Ricky would understand anyways. Plus I don't know where the fuck he is.

xx

After a couple hours of drinking and playing spin the bottle, I tried to get up, but failed falling onto somebody. They picked me up took me towards the stairs. I couldn't tell if it was Ricky, but I sure was hoping it was.

I love Ricky to death. I'm glad to have kids with him.

**

~ anonymous pov

Angel was drunk, and I was too, but not as drunk as her. I'm a 5/10, she's a 8/10.

I helped her up to the bedroom. I layed her on the bed and she smiled. I layed on there with her. I love her honestly, a lot. Like, so much.

And that's a lot to say, cause she's my bestfriend. I fell in love with her when I first layed eyes on her. She's just so amazing.

I leaned in and kissed her, slowly, but passionately.

xx

"Fucking hell!" I yelled coming out of the bathroom. I missed a period. What the hell. I haven't done it since the twins.

Jayden and Aubree are with Ricky today. Ricky said I've been on edge lately.

So he wanted me to have time for myself. I'm gonna go get a pregnancy test. Even though I haven't done anything, i just want to be sure.

So, I went to the store and got 3 packs, and went back home after drinking a lot of orange juice.

When I went to use the bathroom, I seperated my pee out, haha. But just to make sure.

After I took the tests, I left the bathroom and walked back and forth in the hallway for about ten minutes.

When I walked back into the bathroom I looked at all of the tests, and sighed.

"Shit."

END OF PART 1