Chapter 12

"Honey I need to tell you something." Ricky pronounced to me holding my hand. "Blake's gone."

"What?"

"He's gone." I ran up into the room staring at the empty cold bed. The window was open and the blindes were blowing from the wind. I looked down at the ground and turned towards Ricky.

"Where did he go?!" I screamed.

"We don't know." he started crying. "I'm so sorry Angel." He covered his eyes.

"Ricky why are you-" Then it hit me. There was a sharp pain in my back and I fell to the floor. I didn't scream. But Ricky held my hand and stared at me still crying. I felt his tear drops fall onto me, then, there was a bright light.

xx

I woke up in a stardle. I looked over to my left and saw Blake still sleeping. Phew.

I looked to my clock, seeing the time. 4:30.

I sighed and got up, considering I was fully awake due to the nightmare.

I carefully walked out of the bedroom and quietly walked downstairs.

When I reached the bottom I plopped myself down on the couch.

I lifted my knees to my chin and rocked back in forth. I was still pretty sleepy, but not too sleepy.

I gave up and got up to make myself a cup of coffee.

When I was done with that, I went back to the living room and turned on the televisor. I turned my head to the right a little bit and saw a figure. I lightly screamed before I realized it was Josh.

"What are you doing up?" He asked.

"Nightmare. You?"

"Same.."

"Okay.. Mind come sitting next to me?"

"Sure." Ricky wasn't awake, nor was Blake. So Josh was my next option. I don't see why people call him Balz. It's just so weird. I prefer Josh. 'Cause frankly I don't want to call a man Balz.

Josh layed down next to me and grabbed a blanket. We watched TV, Supernatural to be exact, until people started waking up and getting out of bed.

"Glad I got to spend time with you." Josh said standing up and marching himself upstairs.

"Yeah." Ricky started walking down so I got up. I cleaned my cup and put it in the dishwasher. I started making breakfast for Blake but made sure there was enough for everybody else. For some reason, everybody was still here. Everybody.

I don't want to celebrate my birthday anymore, because they were practically doing N a birthday week.

Blake walked down the stairs, hair wet, possibly because he just took a shower, when I realized he was wearing the same clothes he died in. It was his favorite outfit. It was a grey and black shirt and blue jean skinny jeans with black vans.

I smiled, and finished up the food for everybody to eat, other than myself.

I walked up to Ashley's bathroom and took a shower myself.

xx

I went into Ashley's closet and looked for some clothes to wear, because frankly I do I wanna wear my clothes.

Ashley soon walked in and stood beside me.

"Hey Ang." She said once she approached me.