Chapter 2

Once we arrived to the venue, we got out so excitingly, we were jumping up and down like maniacs. No, seriously.
We kept getting asked if we were okay.

That's not weird.

Amy left after she dropped us off at the venue, so she didn't see us jumping. If she did, she might send me back to foster care.

Once we finally calmed down, which took about 10 minutes, we bought the tickets and walked into the venue. We were standing out there for the last 20 minutes.

Oops.

Anyways, so we got inside and walked strait to the front of the stage to see them up close. Who wouldn't?

We waited for the bands to come out, but we didn't know who was coming out first. When finally, Motionless In White came out.

Holy crap.

**

After Motionless In White, New Years Day finally came out. Yes! I was freaking out the whole time, and I knew Ashley saw. Then she reached her hand out to me.

Oh. My. God. Ash Costello just touched me. After this concert i was going to meet her. I am going to meet my idol.

Oh what a wonderful day it is today.

**

No later after they performed, I grabbed Ally, and we headed towards backstage. The security guard saw our passes, and he let us through.

We saw Motionless In White and we flipped our shit. I ran up to everybody and they gave us a group hug. Like they were expecting us.

"Hello beautiful." Chris said.

"No, it's Hello Gorgeous." Ricky said, correcting him I guess.

"Hi!" I said right back at them. We had a big conversation. Ally loved Ghost the most.

"Can we have your number..?" Me and Ally both said. They all agreed and have us there number. It was pretty surprising actually. And then, I saw Ashley standing right in front of me.

"Oh my god, Ashley!" I yelled. Then she pulled me into a big hug. " I can't believe I'm actually meeting my idol right now."

"Awh, you're so cute!" Ashley said laughing.

"I couldn't agree more." Said Ricky. Then he winked at me. Oh goodness, who knew Ricky was a flirt.

"What's your name, angel?" Ashley said, releasing me from the hug.

"It's exactly that; Angel." I laughed.

"Kinda like my song, Angel Eyes. I love it."

"Fits her perfectly." Ricky added.

"Yeah me too. I'm gonna have to go pretty soon. My foster mom is gonna start worrying. Hell, i'm surprised she even let me come."

"Wait. Foster mom?" Ashley looked surprised when I said that.

"Yeah."

"Oh."

"I wish I could spend more time with you."

"You know, I feel the exact same way. Now, I normally don't do this, for security reasons but, here's my number. Text me your address I'll come by your house tomorrow. That cool?"

"That is so cool with me! I can't wait!"

"Me neither." She laughed. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay!" Ash gave me one last hug, and me and Ally left, when Amy was already outside the venue, waiting for us.

{Ashley's P.O.V.}

Angel left with her friend, which left me and my boys and Motionless In White. I couldn't help but notice Ricky and Chris staring at Angel, and Ghost staring at Ally.

"Chris, can I talk to you for a sec?" I said motioning him over my way. He nodded and came forth.

"You know how she said she has a foster mom?"

"Yeah?" Chris replied, slightly looking confused.

"Well, I just thought, what if I adopted her? I mean I know it's crazy but-"

"She'd love it! She'd be living with her idol!" Chris added, interrupting me.

"I know! I'll talk to my band. Seeya."

I started walking away, until I got stopped by Ricky.

"What's up, Rick?"

"So I was wondering.. If I go with you tomorrow to Angels house?"

"Sure." I said smiling. Then I was off to talk to my band. "Got some crush on her?" He nodded.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that."

A/N: Soo, we both know Ricky and Chris were making the goo goo eyes at Angel. Soo, I need to know who, if she ends up dating one of them, who should she go for? Chris? Or Ricky?

xoxo

ofmiceandrachel_