Chapter 14

Warped Tour.

"Alright time to load the bus!" I heard Chris yell. We all loaded onto the bus and started making our way towards the first venue.

xx

The next day we were there at the first venue. Of course, I have to see Attila.

I walked myself over to their tent.

I soon saw Chris there and totally fangirled.

You would think that I'd be used to seeing my favorite bands. But this is Attila for gods sake.

"Hey little lady! What's your name?"

"I'm Angel! Ashley Costello's daughter. She's dating Chris."

"Chris Motionless?"

"Yeah!"

"Oh, holy shit! Nice to meet you!"

"U-yeah! Nice to meet you too!"

"Haha, you seem a bit- nervous."

"Haha- well- I- yeah."

"Why?"

"You're Chris Fronzak! Are you kidding me?"

"I'm nothing special." He said smiling, shrugging his shoulders.

"Are you fucking serious? When I was younger I would've killed to meet you! And now you're standing right in front of me! Oh my god!"

"Calm down. It's okay. Look here's my number. Call me if you need anything." He grabbed my cell phone and put his number in, set as : 'Fronzilla :p'.

I smiled as he pulled me into a hug. I looked at my phone and saw that Ash wanted me back. So I told him bye and went back to the bus.

This summer will be amazing.

xx

6 weeks later.

Something's not right. Something's defiantly not right.

This is the 8th day.

I ran into the tiny bathroom on the bus and started throwing up into the tolit. Then there was a knock on the door.

"Honey, are you sure your okay?" I heard Ash ask from outside the bathroom.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I listened to her walk away as I layed down on the side of the wall. What the fuck is wrong with me?

xx

I walked outside of the bus to see Nikki standing in front of me. "Come on. We're going to the store." I looked at him and nodded. We both got into his car and drove to the store down the road.

"Angel, I have a question for you."

"Yeah?"

"That night, when the whole family didn't come home, did you and somebody like... you know?"

"Uh- y-yeah.. How'd you know?"

"Well it's been 6 weeks and your getting morning sickness. I think you might be pregnant.."

"P-pregnant?"

"I'm afraid so.."

"Holy shit! What am I supposed to do?"

"I'm not sure yet. We're going to the doctor instead." He turned the car around and started driving towards the doctors office I'm guessing.

Even though we were I'm a different state and he had to play in 2 hours, we needed to know apparently.