Chapter 63

this book will sure enough be ending soon. Ik I've made so much changes to the book but I'm actually really happy with this right now. please enjoy and give me feedback.

Angel

"Ricky, what are you doing here? Why aren't you with Maci?"

"I figured out that the baby wasn't mine. She cheated on me with her ex."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"It's fine. But uh, now my only hope is Aden and Dean." He said putting his hand on my knee.

"Your only hope?"

"Yeah. I mean I know I have Jayden and Aubree, but I still kinda hope that the boys are mine too. I don't think Chris will make a good father to them. When are you getting the test res-"

"I already have them."

"Wha-when did you get them?"

"The day that you and Maci came over."

"Why didn't you tell me then?"

"Because I found out-or at least I thought- that she was pregnant with your baby. Ricky, you were gonna have five kids. You're only 27. I'm only 20(I don't remember her age exactly so I just put it down. she might be 19). Having four kids already is so much stress. Aub and Jay are only 1(possibly two- I've been so busy lately to remember lol). Aden and Dean are just a couple months old. I mean do you really want this in your life?"

"Angel,-" He paused leaning his body towards me. "I want you. It was always you. I didn't really want kids but I'm glad I have them. But you never told me the results?"

"They're yours. I thought I made that clear."

"That's great!" he said laughing and pulling me in for a kiss. I pulled back quickly and looked at him.

"What was that?"

"I-I don't know. It just happened. I'm sorry, I should go."

"No, don't go." I paused. "I  am supposed to be going on a date. But I was worked up about this before it even happened."

"So are we getting back together?"

"Not so soon, mister. You just found out the boys are yours. We should take a while. I need to stop getting into relationships so quickly. We'll start out as just friends."

"Alright."

"Just friends?"

"Just friends."

**

Angel: Hey, I decided last minute that I don't want to go out. I'm sorry.

Christofer: It's alright. I'm taking it you told Ricky?

Angel: Yeah.

Christofer: I get that.

Angel: Thank you for understanding. You're da bomb.

**

later that night

"Ricky are you staying for dinner?" Ash asked.

"Um, sure! Gives me time to take care of the babies."

"You told him?" She asked me. I nodded. "Finally! Now you don't have to mope around."

"Mope around?" Ricky asked looking at me while he furrowed his eyebrows.

"She was so upset that Maci was pregnant. She thought you wouldn't want these seeing you already had two and having a third- having five kids and all is a lot of work. Trust me."

"Yeah but I didn't think she was that upset."

"Trust me on this. She was just sittin around watching tv. Granted it was just one day- but God you should have seen her."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"It's fine now, Ricky." I said putting my hand on his knee. "Now, who's ready to eat?"

an: okok so you guys know how New Years Day is going on tour with Crown The Empire  do u know if we'll be able to meet them lol (nyd)

and OMFG I am so obsessed w suicide squad I can't omg