Chapter 44

~Angel

I held the diamond necklace that was hanging from my neck that Devin gave me when we were together. I still can't correspond what's going through my head. I've barley been speaking, and when I do speak, it's towards the kids.

I had Aubree and Jayy with me in my room. They had their little toys and they were sitting. Aub would giggle the majority of the time when I made funny faces. Jayy was getting sleepy, so I put him in the play pin so he could fall asleep. Aubree was playing with me when I heard the door open. Aubrees eyes went strait to the door while I just started at her.

"Dada!" Aubree screeched crawling towards Ricky. He picked her up, then I looked up into his eyes. He looked at me like I was a lost puppy. I gave him a smile, which was thoroughly fake. I know he noticed. He sat down in front of me and grabbed my hand.

"Baby, it's okay. I know you won't talk, but please. I'm begging you to talk to me. I need you. I love you so much, and it kills me not to hear your voice." I gave him the smile again. A tear ran down his face. I took my free hand and wiped it away and left my hand on his cheek. He sighed. "Devin left a note. Ryan has it. It says for you to read it first." I dropped my hand and covered my mouth. "Would you like to read it?" I merely nodded and took out my phone. I texted Ryan.

To: Ryan

Bring the note.

A few minutes later, he texted back.

Ryan: Okay. See you soon.

Then I decided to text Fronz.

To: Fronz

What the hell do you mean?

Then I closed the phone and set it down. I kissed Ricky and left me forehead on his.

"That's the most reaction I've gotten from you." I smiled. Not a fake one this time.

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door. Ricky got up and went to the door, leaving me with the kids. After a minute or so, Ricky came up with Ryan. Ryan held the note. He handed it to me, and I opened it. Ricky took Aubree from my lap and sat on the bed.

Dear Angel, MIW, NYD, and others,

I'm so sorry for leaving you like this. All of you. Espically you, Angel. I loved you. And I still love you. I'm dying loving you.

I needed to be with you, but you left me for Ricky. Truth is, I was heartbroken. I'm still heartbroken. I can't live with not having you. I miss you so much.

The engagement ring is in my nightstand by my bed. Please keep it. You'll help me rest in peace.

To the rest of you, I'm not happy. I love the band, that's for sure. I love Aubree and Jayden. But you guys have to move on. For me, move on. Continue writing the albums, the concerts, the signings, everything.

I have multiple reasons for why I did this.

Don't forget about me.

I love you all.

~Devin

I dropped the note and curled into a ball.

"It's all my fault." I whispered silently. Ryan grabbed the kids and walked out of the room. Ricky read the note and sat next to me. I got up on the bed and layed down. "It's all my fault." I whispered again. Ricky shook his head and came over towards the bed and sat next to me.

~Ricky

"It's all my fault." Angel whispered. I went over to her and sat down next to her. I took her shirt off and put one of my shirts on her. I took her pants off and put on some sleep shorts. I texted Ash to take care of the kids and everything. Of course, she accepted. I turned the light off and layed down next to her and pulled her close.

"It's not your fault. Go to sleep. I love you baby." And soon enough, my perfect angel fell asleep in my arms.