Chapter 35

~Angel

"You ready?"

"Yeah." Ricky and I are driving to California to get Aubree and Jayden and all of my stuff. I do feel bad for Austin, but this is what I've decided to do. I'm on crutches until the bullet wound is completly better.

Ricky's driving up there and driving back. I already talked to Balz and I apologized to Chris.

Balz said that this was the best thing to do. For me and the kids. And Ricky. I don't know how it's all gonna be with Devin. But I'm sure it'll be okay all in the end.

xx

When we got there, Ricky helped me out of the car and I started walking up to the front door. I knocked on the door with Ricky by my side. Austin opened the door and gave me a confused look.

"What's he doing here?"

"I'll explain everything. Ricky, the kids are up the stairs, 2rd door to the right. Austin, I'll talk to you."

"Did you do this to her leg?"

"No. He didn't. Austin go sit down. Ricky you go to the kids." Ricky went upstairs and Austin sat on the couch.

"What's going on?"

"I'm really sorry Austin. But I'm going back to Scranton with the kids and Ricky. I feel really bad, but I love Ricky. I never stopped. Even when I was with Devin, I loved Ricky. Ricky gave me these kids. The best kids in the world I might add. We're gonna stay for about one day, then we're heading back. Again, I'm really sorry. But I belong with Ricky."

"Okay. I understand. Yes, I'm pissed that you're leaving me when you just got here. But what about Blake and Ash?"

"Blake can come with if he wants. I'm not sure about Ash yet. I haven't talked to her about it yet."

"So when you said that you were leaving because you left something important there, you meant Ricky?"

"Yes."

"Okay. Well, I hope you enjoy your life."

"Thankyou. Can you get Ash for me?" He nodded and went upstairs and soon Ash came down. Austin stayed upstairs.

"You're back!" She smiled.

"Not for long."

"What?"

"I'm going back to Scranton with Ricky and the kids. And Blake if he wants to. Hell you and the band can come back if you want. If not that's fine. But I love Ricky. And he loves me. Jessica threatened to kill me, that's why he was with her."

"Oh damn. Yeah, i think I'm gonna stay here for a little with my mom. Blake can go with you. I'm kinda in a new relationship already."

"With who?!"

"Nikki."

"OH MY GOD!! THATS GREAT MOM!"

"Thanks baby. Is Ricky here?"

"Yeah he's in the babies room." We walked up the stairs, and it's kinda hard with crutches, but I did it.

"You didn't tell me Aubree looked just like you."

"I also didn't tell you Jayden looked just like you."

"This is so amazing." He's holding Aubree, I figured, and Ash picked up Jayden.

"You're telling me. BLAKE!" I yelled. He came through the door and smiled.

"Yes Angel?"

"I'm moving back to Scranton with Ricky and the kids. You wanna go back?"

"Oh my god of course! I get to see Alex!"

"Then it's settled. We're moving to Scranton!"

"YAY!"

"I'm gonna miss you mom. I wish you would go with us."

"Don't worry. In a year, I'll be back."

"Mom, please, go with us."

"Yeah mom." Blake said.

"I'll talk to Nikki."