Chapter 47

~Angel

*6 months later* ~Angel was already 2 months pregnant, she's now 9 months~

"Babe, it'll be okay."

"How do you know?" Ricky asked pacing back and forth.

"I just know."

"Why are you going to have a C-Section this time? Why can't it be a regular birth?"

"Because he's not turning, baby."

"Don't say he. We don't know what the gender is."

"I have a feeling it's a he though."

"I have a feeling it's a she."

"You said that last time."

"And I was right."

"Well, so was I."

"Oh shut up you two." Ash said hitting Rickys arm. I giggled when Aubree came running my way.

As soon as I was about to pick her up, I got a phone call.

Fronz.

"Hello?"

"*sniffles* Angel, we need to talk."

"What's the matter?"

"I--I just need to see you Ang."

"O-okay, well I'm at home so come on over."

"Okay." *Click*

"Who's coming over?" Ricky asked rubbing his hand over my stomach.

"Fronz."

"Why? What the hell does he want?" Chris asked slamming his hand on the table.

"I don't know, he said that he needed to talk to me."

"Great, just great." And with that, Chris walked out the door and slammed it on is way out.

"The hell was that about?" Nikki asked kissing Ashs forehead while rubbing her baby bump. She's having a girl! Yay!

"I don't even know."

"What does he want anyway?" Ricky asked once again.

"Again, I don't know Rick. I'm sure he's fine, he probably just ran out of weed or some shit I don't know." Everybody laughed to that when I got a slight pain in my side, causing me to sit down at that moment.

"You alright?" Ricky asked holding my hand. I nodded putting my hand over my stomach where the pain was. "Are you hurt?" I started shaking my head no when it happened again, causing me to yelp in pain. "We need to get her to the hospital, I'm gonna stay in the back. Somebody go with the kids, Nikki you drive us."

**

"Shit shit shit shit."

"Shh, it'll be over soon."

"Ricky, I don't want to give birth, again, let alone now." I had all this time to tell Ricky that I was having twins, but didn't. He only knows how a stomach looks when it has twins, it's sorta normal. Nobody knows that I'm having twins; again.

"Angel, trust me it's okay. Hey, we get to find out if it's a princess or a prince. Either way, it's fine." Or both..

"You promise?"

"I promise you."

"Mr and Mrs Olson, you ready to deliver these babies?" I gulped loudly.

"Guess so."

"Wait! These?! As in two babies? What the hell, Angel!"

"Suprise.."

"No arguing while mommy is in labor. Now, some doctors are going to take you into the room where we will begin the C-Section. Now daddy, you will be going to stay with the babies, and be the only one with the babies while mommy goes into recovery. After that hour, mommy you get to see daddy and the babies. Sound good?"

"Yes ma'am." I said slightly nervous on how Ricky feels.

"Alright, I'll be back in a moment." Ricky looked at me angrily.

"I didn't mean to keep this from you, I'm sorry." He nodded his head and left the room.

xx

"It's almost over."

"I can't feel anything."

"That's the point, they're ripping you open, baby." He chuckled. Then I heard the baby whine, while it was taken out of my body.

"Congratulations, mommy and daddy, you have two little boys!"

"I told you it was going to be a boy."

"Two, actually."

"Hahah, very funny. What we gonna name them?"

"I don't know. I didn't think this far." I said, thinking how pissed he is.

"Perfect." He said sarcastically.

"Alright mommy! Time for recovery. Daddy, you stay with the boys. Or the three of you can stay with mommy while she's in surgery."

"Can you stay please?"

"Always."

** After Recovery **

"Congrats, dude." Nikki said to Ricky.

"Angel, Fronz is here." Ash said grabbing my hand.

"Does he still wanna talk?" She nodded.

"He wants to talk with you, alone."

"Alright. Bring him in." Everybody left after Ricky layed the boys on me, leaving the room. Then, Fronz walked in.

"Hey Fronzilla."

"Hey, Angel. Woah! Two babies?"

"Yeah," He sat down, looking sad. "You alright there?"

"Actually, no."

"What's the matter?" He took a seat on the hospital bed, rubbing my exposed leg.

He sighed and ran a hand through his head. "This isn't easy to tell you."

"Just tell me."

"Those babies are mine."