Chapter 5

~Angels POV~

I woke up and yawned, seeing Ash was no longer in the room.

I got up and walked down the stairs to the kitchen to see all New Years Day there.

"Morning sunshine!" Jake said to me across the table.

"Morning." I sat down next to Ash and Nikki. They both piled food onto my plate. It was filled with strawberries, bacon, and pancakes. And orange juice.

"You need to have a lot of food in your system since we're shopping all day." Ash exclaimed clapping her hands together.

"All day?"

"All day!" The whole band spoke up.

"Who's all going?"

"Us and Motionless In White. Tomorrow you're going to meet my parents! Considering they're your grandparents now."

"Okay! Wait do I have a dad?"

"Well, no. At least not yet anyway."

"Well, we are going to have to talk about this later mommy dearest."

"Okay. Eat! Then go get ready!" I did as told and ate my food. When I got done I went up to my room to take a shower. When I got out I put on my New Years Day shirt that I cut into a tank that says, 'Watch out the Devils inside' from the song Angel eyes. I put on my pants that were half red, half black. Like mine and Ashley's hair.

"Ash!" I yelled. She came up to the room.

"Yeah?"

"Can you do my makeup like yours?"

"Yes! Come to my room." I followed her into her room and sat down. She same over to me and did my makeup just like hers. 

"I love it!"

"Good.I'll teach you how to do it. It's not that hard."

"Okay! Well how do I look?" I said motioning to my face and to my outfit.

"Amazing."

"Hey. You know who would be the best dad?"

"Who?" She lifted her eyebrow.

"Chris." She looked surprised.

"C-Chris?"

"Defiantly! I can tell you like him. And I'm pretty sure he likes you."

"Well, yeah, of course I like him. Who wouldn't!?"

"Me and Nikki will set y'all up somehow.."

"Okay. How bout you and Ricky? I know he likes you. He told me."

"He did?"

"Mhm. Y'all will get together at one point."

"Sure. We all ready?"

"Yeah. Alright let's go, Motionless In White just got here."

"Okay!" We left and went down the stairs to see everybody there. Ricky ran over to me and picked me up and spun me around.

"Nice to see you to! It's just been like what 10 hours?"

"10 hours too long."He winked and pushed me out the door with everybody else.

"Are we riding in separate cars?" i asked. Everybody nodded. "I wanna be in the car with my mom and Nikki! everybody laughed. We got in Ash's car and i got in the back seat and Nikki got in the passenger seat.

"Oh!"

"Yes?"

"We forgot to take a photo yesterday! When we get to the mall can we take one?"