Chapter 26

A/N: Guisee, I need you to decide between those 4 guys up there . It's for a particular reason, which I will not tell you. But decide between those 4 c:

~Devin

Yesterday I asked Angel to date me once again. At first she hesitated, but then said yes.

So now I'm back with Angel, and as happy as ever. Blake told me what happened with Ricky. He really is a dick like they say. I haven't been spending much time with the band besides recording. Now I can't stand to look at Ricky.

I spent the night at Angels house last night. I slept on the couch. I heard a noise, and realized it was Ash.

~Ash

"Woah you spent the night?" I asked going into the kitchen.

"Yeah." Ghost said yawning standing up.

"So are you and Angel a thing now?"

"Mmhm." He said winking. I laughed.

"Well just don't hurt her like Ricky did."

"I'm not. I won't. Promise. Hey so Christmas is In 2 days, and I don't know what to get Angel. Wanna help?"

"Sure. I'll see if her and Blake can hang out together and get ice cream while we go shopping for not only her and Blake but the babies as well."

"Alright. Speaking of Angel, here she comes." He said as she came down the stairs holding her stomach.

~Angel

"Hey guys." I said yawning. I already took a shower and got dressed and such. Devin and Ash we're talking.

"Hey sweetie." Ash said smiling. Devin came and grabbed my hand helping me to the couch. It fucking sucks not being able to walk as much as I used to. "Can you and Blake hang today?" She asked.

"Uh, yeah. Why what are yall doing?"

"Christmas shopping."

"Okay."

"Blake!" Ash yelled. He came running down the stairs.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"You're hanging with Angel today."

"Okay. I was already planning on it. We have a little shopping to do ourselves." I laughed.

"Then go take a shower. I'll be down here."

"Okay." He ran back upstairs to get ready while I waited here with Ash and Devin.

He came back down and ready to go. Ash and Devin were waiting for him to be ready before they left.

Ash gave me a kiss on my forehead and went towards the door while Devin came to me smiling.

"I'll see you later, love." I smiled and nodded. He pulled me in for a kiss and went towards Ash while Blake grabbed his keys.

They went to one mall, and we went to another, and a big mistake that was. When we were getting Ice Cream, and saw Ricky with that girl.

I started freaking out when that happened, I ran to the bathroom crying my eyes out. once I was done, I walked back out and saw Ricky and Blake fighting. Then suddenly, Ricky was beating Blake to the floor. I ran to them and yelled.

"RICKY! GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY FUCKING BROTHER! AND YOU, THE BITCH HES BEEN FUCKING," She stopped me.

"It's Jessica."

"THEN JESSICA, THE BITCH HES BEEN FUCKING, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP CHEERING ON RICKY. BLAKE LETS GO!" I grabbed Blake and took him out of the mall tending to his eye. He has a black eye now, because of Ricky.

I hate Ricky, and I'm gonna fucking get a restraining order from when the kids are born. He's stupid as hell to think I'm gonna let him around my kids after what he did to my brother. He's never gonna see them.

God why'd this have to happen to me?

~Devin

"She's gonna love the diamond necklace you got her, not to mention the engagement ring." Ashley said as we walked out of the store.

"Do you think she'll say yes?"

"There's a possibility she'll say no, but I honestly think she'll say yes."

"Good. Think we should head home now that we've gotten all the presents?"

"Yeah, We got a bucketload."

"You didn't get anything for Ricky." I said giggling.

"I don't need to, he hurt my daughter who's pregnant with his children. Heck I don't even know if I want him to be at the Christmas party."

"Well, you know Chris is going to make you invite him, considering hes his bestfriend."

"Shit. Yeah i guess youre right."

"Always are." I got a phone call from Angel. She was crying.

"OH m-my g-god D-devin." She cried out, and i mean literally cried.

"What happened?!" I yelled. I thought something happened to the baby.

"R-Ricky.."

"Whatd he do??"

"He beat Blake up! He has a black eye now!"

"Oh hell no! Did you ever figure out who he was with in the first place?"

"Some bitch named Jessica"

"No way."

"Yeah."

"I'll handle this. Love you and see you soon."

"Love you." We hung up and I made my way towards Rickys place, with Ash calling Chris.

It's about to go down.