Chapter 42

A/N: It hurt writing this.

~Blake

"Did you tell her, Blake?"

"No, Alex! I didn't! And I won't!"

"Why the hell not?!"

"Because! She's pregnant, and my mom is too!"

"Well I'm sorry, but your sister deserves to know! And your mom and your dad!"

"Alex, I understand that. But it's too soon. I'm only 17 for gods sake!"

"Well so was she when she had Jayden and Aubree!" I sighed.

"Fine. I will tell her tonight."

"Thankyou."

Jesus Christ. I knew I should've wore a fucking condom. 'But no, she had birth control.' Birth control doesn't work 100% of the time smart one.

Now Alexandra's pregnant, Angels pregnant, and Ash is pregnant.

What the hell am I going to do?

xx

I got pulled out of my thoughts when I heard Angel walking down the stairs.

"Blake, if you don't mind me asking, why did you and Alex have an argument?"

"Uhh-" I stuttered. "I'll tell you later. Okay?" She nodded and I made my way out the door running into Ricky.

"Woah, dude you okay?"

"C-can I talk to you?"

"Yeah, just let me give Angel the kids and I'll step right back out." I nodded and sat on the front porch steps waiting for Ricky to get back. "Alright, what's up little dude?"

"Alex is pregnant." His expression went from cool, to shocked.

"W-what?"

"Alex is pregnant. I didn't wear a condom, she said she was on birth control, I- I don't know what to do Ricky, help me please!"

"Hey, it's okay. I mean, it's not okay, but it's gonna be okay. Have you told Angel yet?"

"No, you're the only one who knows."

"Well, I think you should start by telling Angel."

"O-okay."

~Angel

"Babe!" I yelled for Ricky. I haven't told him I was having twins just yet. I decided to wait a while on that.

"Yes, my love?"

"I've been thinking about some baby names." A few, actually.

"Oooo, tell me, tell me!"

"Okay, Beau for a boy, and Rosalie for a girl?"

"I love those names. Especially Beau. Where'd you come up with that?"

"Well, for starters blessthefall, and it just came to mind. A song came into my mind by blessthefall, and I was like, 'Hey, I would love having a little Beau running around the house'"