Chapter 30

~Angel

I can't believe this is happening. Austin just kissed me.

I just cheated on Devin.

Earlier I gave birth to my children.

This is unreal.

Maybe I'm just dreaming.

After a minute I pulled away and looked at him. Aubree started crying, which led to Jayden crying. I didn't know what to do at the moment. Some nurses came in and figured out the problem. Aubree had made a little accident in her tiny diaper. They showed me how to change a diaper and such. Jayden was just hungry.

They also showed me how to breast feed. Which was a little awkward for Austin, so he's in the other room.

After I was done, they took the babies into another room so they can sleep. Before Austin can come in, I took a shower in the hospital room and got into some sweatpants and a large Attila shirt. I put on some hospital socks and put my hair in a bun.
I wiped my smeared makeup off.

I walked back into the room, which was really hard by the way, and sat down. I took off my engagement ring and put it in the baby bag. I just cheated on Devin, therefor I am not loyal to him. I feel bad. But it's just one little kiss, so no harm done right?

Anyways, Austin and Blake walked back into the room sigh Davey and Alexandra. They smiled and hugged me. "How bad did it hurt?" Alex asked.

"Hurt like hell." I replied. She laughed and nodded.

"I figured." I smiled. Davey came up to me and hugged me.

"Congrats, Angel." He said smiling.

"Thanks." I said. I yawned and looked at my phone time. 9:45 PM. "Shit guys. I'm tired."

"Oh, okay. I'll take Alex and Davey home and stay there. Austin do you wanna join or stay with Ang?"

"I'll stay with Angel." He said. I returned the smile and hugged everybody once again before they left. Then it was just me and him.

"Sorry if me kissing you was, uncomfortable for you." He said trailing off.

"Oh, it's uh, fine." I said.

"Okay. I just, I want you to be okay. I mean, Ricky treated you wrong. And, Devin, he didn't even stay with you after what just happened. I mean you could've lost your children, luckily you didn't, but this is one of the best moments in your life and he just left."

"I understand. But at least you're here. And Blake is just gonna take his girl and Davey home."

"Yeah. At least I'm here." He said smiling. I layed down and covered up with the hospital blanket, which was comfortable as well. Austin joined and layed down next to me. "Goodnight Angel."

"Goodnight Austin."

~~~ The next morning

I woke up when I heard a baby crying. I got up and walked towards a door which led to a room where the babies were. There was a nurse in there holding Aubree. I walked over and looked at her in her cute little pink blanket the hospital have her. "Hello Angel. Sorry, did she wake you?"

"Yes, but it's okay. How long has she been crying?"

"About an hour. She won't stop crying. I tried feeding her and changing her but nothing's working."

"Can I try?" I asked. She nodded and handed over Aubree. I cratled her close to my chest and smiled. I rocked her back and forth and started singing a lullaby. Well not really a lullaby, just a song really. When you can't sleep at night, by the one and only, Of Mice And Men.

xx

She fell asleep during the song. I realized Austin was behind me when he started lightly clapping. He put his arms around me and held the baby with me. I felt so bad for doing this since I'm with Devin. But I guess there's no harm done. The nurse smiled at me.

"You guys are so adorable." I looked at Austin and saw him lightly laugh and nod.

"Thankyou ma'am." He said. "Where's Jayden?"

"Oh, he's sleeping. Would you like to hold him?"

"Very much so, thankyou." She nodded and went to get Jayden. She brought him back and handed him to Austin. She smiled and stood in the corner.

"I'm going to tend to some other children. Press the nurse button if you need me."

"Thankyou Melissa." She nodded and left. Austin smiled.

"Thanks for staying, again."

"No problem. Anything for an Angel like you."

"Whatever." I replied while laughing.

xx

We talked for a long time, before the doctors said that I should be leaving the hospital.

So after a couple hours later, Austin took me home. It was horrible leaving my kids at the hospital.

xx

When we arrived back home, I walked up to my room with Austin following carrying my stuff. He took it strait to my room, while I stopped at Ash's door. I heard Chris on the phone.

"Its your own fault Ricky. You shouldn't have cheated on her and you wouldn't be in this mess......Yes, I know I knew that you were cheating, but I didn't want to be the one to tell Angel nor Ashley.....Shut the fuck up. Goodbye." Then it hit me, Chris knew about Ricky cheating on me with Jessica.

That's why he was shaking his head at the mall when we found out. Chris kept this from me and Ash. I ran downstairs and found Ash.

"Ash!" I yelled. She peered around the corner.

"What?"

"Chris knew about Ricky cheating on me!"

"WHAT!"

"YEAH!"

"THATS WHY HE WAS THERE THAT DAY!"

"YEAH!"

"Fuck that. Chris get your ass down here!" She yelled. He came scurrying down the stairs.

"Fuck." He muttered.

"You knew about Ricky cheating on Angel? And you didn't tell me nor Angel?"

"I-I'm sorry A-Ash. F-forgive m-me."

"No. Fuck you Chris. We're through. I can't believe you did this. And to think you could be a dad to Angel when you lied to her when she was pregnant. Leave this house. Get your things and go." He nodded and went upstairs and came back down with a suitcase. He left and never turned back.

"I'm sorry Angel."

"It's fine. But, I wanna move."

"Move?"

"Yeah. I want out of Scranton. I want out of this hell. Once the babies are out of the hospital, I want out. Me and you can start a new life. In California, with your parents. Austin will be there too."

"What about Devin?"

"I'll figure that out."

"O-okay. Y-yeah, let's do that. Once the babies are out."

"Once the babies are out."