Chapter 24

Time Lapse

~Angel

So, I'm 6 months pregnant. Warped has obviously been over, and it's Christmas time now.

My belly is huge, considering I have two babies in my womb. Stomach if you would prefer. I don't really want anything for myself. Just for the babies.

We still haven't decided on baby names yet. Although I'm going for Coraline Maleficent, and Jayden Michael. Ricky likes Coraline, Ash likes Maleficent. They both were amazing movies!

We moved out and got a bigger house where there was a single room for Blake, and one for the babies. We're gonna keep them in one room until their toddlers. Chris lives with us, but Ricky doesn't. I haven't seen much of him, Chris, Ash, or even Blake.

Chris and Ricky have been practicing a lot. Blake has been with his girlfriend Alexandra. And Ash has been recording new things for her band. So basically I've been around the house the whole time. I'll hang with Ryan Ashley a couple times, but she's mainly working. Haven't talked to Taylor in a while though. Why not hook her up?

To: Taylor

Hey beautiful! Haven't talked in ages<3

From: Taylor

I know goergous! I hear your pregnant! Want to hang? Let's go to Starbucks!

To: Taylor

Sounds great! See you then<3 Love!

From: Taylor

Love<3

I got up and put on a majorly huge shirt, because my belly is so fucking big I can't fit into any of my shirts. I put on black leggings and some sandals.

I curled my hair and did my makeup and drove to Starbucks. I waited for her and kept getting stared at. The babies were kicking. Hard. Taylor came in and sat.

"Hello goergous." She said getting down.

"I would get up, but it's so hard to." I giggled and tried to stand.

"Oh don't get up. Oh my god you're huge!"

"Well I am having two babies. How have you been?"

"Great. You? How's you and Ricky?"

"Alright, I guess. He hasn't really been talking to me."

"Aw. It'll get better. Promise. Have you thought of any names?"

"Yeah. Since we're having a girl and a boy I thought. Coraline for the girl, and Jayden for the boy."

"So adorable!"

"I know!" We stayed and talked for a little while before she had to head back home.

I went back to the house and saw Blake and Alexandra there. I said hi and went to the babies room and continued painting. I'm doing a half and half room. 2 sides pink, 2 sides blue. We're gonna put letters on the wall with their names on it, but we still haven't decided.

I got too tired and went to my room to watch the Corpse Bride.

Ifell asleep during it. I ate with Taylor, so I'll be fine. Time to get a good nights rest.

~Morning~

I got out of bed and walked down the stairs and saw Ash watching American Horror Story. I sat down next to her and smiled.

"Where's Ricky?" I asked. She looked at me and her eyes went huge. "What?"

"Nothing. Wanna go to the mall?"

"Sure." I got up and decided not to take a shower. I put on some leggings and an oversized shirt and left with Ash. We walked around for a while. I finally walked to the cafeteria and sat while watching the people walk by and stare at my belly. I sighed. "Can they not?"

"Sorry honey. You're just so skinny and so large at the same time." She laughed taking a sip of her coffee.

"I know but still." I looked down and looked up seeing Ricky in the corner of my eye, kissing another girl.

My jaw dropped and Ash looked in that direction. I then saw Chris shaking his head then continuing on his phone.

"What the fuck?!" I said to Ash watching her get up and walking over to Ricky. She slapped him and the whole room went quiet.

"What the fuck?" The girl asked. His face went into complete shock.

"Ricky! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD, NO, CHILDREN, AND YOU'RE OVER HERE CHEATING ON HER?! WHAT KIND OF A MAN DOES THAT! NOONE! YOURE A FUCKING CHILD RICKY!" He stood up and got angry.

"What are you gonna do Ash? Go tell on me!?" My facial expression was shocked. I wanted to get up and kick him In the fucking balls. I walked over there and stood In front of him and watched him step away.

"She doesn't have to. We're fucking done. You are a child and definatly aren't ready to take care of 2 of them. How long has this been going on?" He opened his mouth and closed it. "How long Ricky?"

He sighed and looked down. "Ever since you hit 4 months." He backed away a little more while Chris was by Ash's side.

"You've got a lot of nerve Ricky. I fucking hate you. Fuck you and your pretty face. And you? the chick he's been banging for the past 3 months," She looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "Yeah you, go fuck yourself. I hope you get pregnant and he cheats on you leaving you home alone to tend to yourself." She opened her mouth like she was going to say something else, but then closed it and walked away crying with Ricky chasing after her.

Chris left to get Ricky who was following that chick leaving me and Ash. We got in her car and left to home. We locked the door and stayed in her bedroom waiting for Blake to get home.

I can't stand Ricky. And Christmas is coming up! Fuck my life. Now it's all up to me for these kids.