Chapter 23

~Blake

"Why don't you name the boy after Ricky? I mean, Ricky is the third, so why not this baby be the fourth?" I asked Angel as she took a bite of her pancake.

"I'll have to talk to Ricky about it. But I don't know, I'm really liking Jayden or Destery, or even Michael. But I don't know yet, I'm gonna get votes from the family and friends and the fans and decide from there on."

"Why Michael?"

"Because that's your middle name. And I want him and her to grow up with their uncle Blake."

"Awh! I love you Angel!"

"I love you too Blakey Bear!" She always called me Blakey Bear ever since we were kids and I could never get her out of that. I just hope the kids don't either.

"What are they gonna call Ash and Chris?"

"I don't know. Mimi maybe? Ash probably? I don't know really. We'll have to ask them."

Ricky was walking down the stairs with a bed head and wobbling back and forth. I laughed and spoke. "He's alive!" and got down on my knees lifting my arms screaming. "He's alive!!" He came over to me and merely pushed me down to my stomach. He laughed, which made me laugh which left Angel video taping it.

~Angel

"He's alive!" Blake said getting onto his knees leaning back. "He's alive!!" Ricky pushed him to his stomach while I was recording the whole time.

"And to think all of this started at a concert."

"I know." Ricky said kissing my temple sitting down next to me.

"Well I'm done. I'm going to take a shower." They nodded as I got up and went to my room to take a shower.

xx

When I got out I straitened my hair, put on a baggy Misfits shirt, and once again, black leggings with skeletons on them. I slid on some black toms and put my makeup on, brush my teeth, and walked downstairs.

Everybody else was still in there pajamas. I grabbed the keys to Ashley's car.

"Where ya going?" They asked as I grabbed my leather jacket.

"Baby store. Wanna join?"

"You're the only one who's dressed." Chris said laughing.

"Besides me." Nick said.

"Then come on." I said. He nodded grabbing his jacket and headed out the door. I kissed Ricky bye and left. I got in the drivers side and drove to the baby store. We got in and went to look at everything and saw other parents looking and giving us weird looks. I looked at the boy clothes and smiled. I picked up some that said "Mommas little boy" and "I'm the only man mama needs". They were so adorable.

Nick came to me and showed me little girl booties and a onsie thing I guess that said "Daddy's Little Girl." I smiled and walked to the cash register. 2 girls came up with their boyfriends.

"Aren't you Nick Rossi?" The blonde headed girl asked as I rung up the babies stuff.

"Yeah." He smiled shaking their hands.

"I'm Sally, and this is Christina, and Justin and David. I love your band! Ash is my favorite." Sally said getting in line with her baby clothes. "Who's the girl with you?"

"Angel, Ash's daughter?"

"Oh my god she changed her hair! Hi Angel I'm Sally!" I politely nodded as the cash register lady gave me my bag.

"I'll wait in the car." I said walking to the car as he continued talking to them. I waited while I was texting Fronz and Ricky.

Fronzilla: I miss you A :'(

Me: Then come see me stupid head!

Fronzilla: I wish. Right now we're heading to the mall.

Me: Lucky. I'm just now leaving the baby store. Wish I could see you :c

Fronzilla: Same. Wait, what gender are y'all having?

Me: Boy and Girl(:

Fronzilla: Fuck yes! Now I can teach them how to be like me(;

Me: Well, the boy you can. I don't know how Ricky would feel about the girl.

Fronzilla: Alright. I'll talk him into it(;

Me: Now I think I'm gonna head to the mall and get me some baby clothes that say Suck My Fuck(;

Fronzilla: Sounds perfect! I'll talk to you later. Love you A!

Me: Love you too poopy head!

Nick got in the car so I headed to the mall to get more baby clothes and shit.

Ricky: Babe, I miss you come home.

Me: I'm heading to the mall. Come join if you'd like.

Ricky: I just might.

xx

We were already inside the store. I stopped off at Hot Topic before I hit the baby store.

When I stepped in Party With The Devil was on, by Attila. I smirked and went to the back when I heard "Fuck Yes!" I turned and saw a familiar head. I glanced back at the shirts, them shot my head back to the guy. He started screaming along with the music. I stepped closer and looked at him.

He turned around and stopped singing. His mouth opened wide, as he glared me up and down and smiled.

"Chris?"

"Angel!" He screamed picking me up and twirling me.

"What the fuck? Fronz your supposed to be at the mall!"

"I am!"

"But, you, your on Warped!"

"I decided to stop here and skip a venue. I can't believe your here!"

"You're in Scranton, of course id be here, I live here!"

"Well shit. Totally forgot about that! Well let's chill! I've gotta talk Ricky into techin yo babes some tricks." He winked. I laughed and nodded.

"Okay, but don't expect him to say yes."

"Well of course not."

"Well then. Let's continue shopping then eat, then go home. Nick you'll never believe who's here!" I yelled towards Nick. She came over and smiled to Fronz.

"Nice to see you again." We picked out clothes and ate at the food court and headed home. Ash was the only one there.

"Where is everybody?" I asked sitting next to her.

"Out. I see you found Fronz. How delightful."

"Mhm."

"Well. I'm going to bed." I haven't realized it gotten so late. Nick left and went to his house while Fronz stayed.

"Wait, where's Blake?" I asked her up the stairs.

"Oh. He's on a date."

"WHAT!"

"Yeah. With that, Alexandra girl? He really went for her."

"Oh my god! That's, great! Love you!"

"Love you." She went to bed him I sat there and talked to Fronz about the baby names.

Fronz was gonna sleep with me. I put a note on the board for Ricky and Blake saying to not come in and try to sleep since Fronz was there.

Then we fell asleep.

A:N: I didn't really know how to end this chapter