Chapter 64

4 Months Later

Ricky has fallen back in love with Angel over the past four months. She has too. But she's focused on Aden and Dean. Aubree and Jayden too, but Ryan has been helping taking care of them.

He's really good with the kids, and had been getting along with Jayden greatly.

Ash has been taking care of Coraline with Chris, which they're finally getting along again.

And here we go...

Ricky POV

"Dude, I can't deal with this."

"Deal with what?" Josh asked while stuffing his sandwich in his mouth.

"Not being with Angel! Yea, I know she said she just wanted to be friends. But I just can't do this anymore. We have four kids together. Four! Help me, Josh! I don't know what to do."

"Just tell her."

"Tell her what?"

"Everything."

Angel POV

"Aubree! Stop climbing up the couch, you're going to hurt yourself!" I yelled. Terrible twos have begun. She started screaming and plopped herself to the floor. "You seriously going to throw a temper tantrum?" She continued crying, and I stood up, picked her up and sat her down in a chair facing the wall. "Until you learn how to listen to mommy, you're gonna stay there and calm down." I walked away as she continued crying.

I sat down at the kitchen table and ran my hands through my hair. Soon enough I heard Aden and Dean start crying, loudly. It didn't help with Aubree's crying.

I felt like screaming, so I stood up, feeling light headed, but shook it off.

I walked up towards the boy's room, and picked Dean up, seeing I was just imagining both of them were crying. I was still feeling light headed, and starting to not hear anything. I was feeling dizzy, and began to fall onto the wall, still shaking.

"Hey, Angel!" I saw Ricky out of the corner of my eye. He took Dean out of my hands and I fell to the ground not long after that.

***

I woke up with the sense I was in the hospital. And of course, I was right. Man I'm so tired of this place.

I tried opening my eyes, but struggled due to the bright light. So I just groaned instead. "Angel?" I heard a familiar voice say.

"Ricky?" I heard myself say with a raspy voice.

"Yeah," I felt him hold my hand with his, and rub his other hand through my hair. "Yeah, it's me baby." I felt myself smile.

"I always loved it when you called me that."

"Well you'll always be my baby." I smiled once more.

"C-can you turn off the light?" He stood up and turned it off, leaving me to finally open my eyes and see much clearer.

"Angel," He started. "I have something to tell you." I nodded and held his hand tighter.

"Go ahead." He smiled once more.

"I love you." he paused again, feeling my eyes went wide. "I know, I know, it's a bit to take in. But truth be told, I never stopped loving you hun. You're my light. The boys and Aub are my world. I know you said to start off being friends, but you know you love me too. I can tell. Right?"

"Well yea-"

"So then whats stopping us?"

"Stopping us from what?"

"Getting married."