Chapter 33

You can't stay with Austin, Angel.

You belong with Ricky. And you know it. You're better than Jessica. You were with him first.

Go. Get your man.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Austin came into the room.

"Hey sweet cheeks."

"Hey." I said.

"You okay hun?"

"Yeah. I just forgot something in Scranton."

"What'd you forget?"

"Something really important to me. If I leave to go get it, could you watch Aub and Jay?"

"Of course my love."

"Then I'll leave tomorrow and be back soon."

"Sounds good." He came over to me and kissed me.

***Next Day***

"Alright Austin! I'm leaving!" he came scurring through the kitchen with Aubree and Jayden in his arms. "If you need any help, call Taylor or Ashley."

"Okay. Be safe."

"I will." I kissed him, and kissed Aub and Jays heads. "Bye lovleys." I walked out the door and got in the car and started driving to get back to Scranton. I didn't know what I was gonna do when I got there. All I knew was that I wanted Ricky.

Jessica can go fuck somebody else. I love Ricky, and there's nothing that's gonna change that.

I know he loves me back. I just know it.
One can't just stop loving another one just like that. I can tell that he does. I don't know why I'm just now going for it.

And Devin. He's amazing. I don't know what I would've done without him either. If I stayed with Devin, and stayed in Scranton, I would have more feelings for Ricky then I do now.

I feel bad for Austin though. But I was with Ricky from the start. He's just, i don't know.

I need my Jingle Boy.

xx

I arrived to Scranton, because I actually did leave some things in the house. There were 2 cars parked in the front. I didn't know who, but I didn't care.

It looked like Ricky's car though.

I walked inside the house, and didn't hear anything. I walked up the stairs and entered my old room, sitting on my old mattress was my old photos.

Photos of Ricky and I, and more. Movies are in the closet, I know that for sure. I grabbed my things and put them in my bag. I started walking down the stairs, but I heard shuffling going on in Blake's old room.

I walked in there and saw Ricky, sitting on the floor, with a gun in his hand.

"You're worthless." He said. He put the gun to his head, and put his finger on the trigger. "Might as well end it." He said.

"R-Ricky." I said. I set my things down and quietly walked over to him.

"Great. Now I'm hearing my ex. God I fucking love her. I'm going insane."

"You're not going insane." I said. He almost pulled the trigger, but I pulled it away. "I'm right here." I said. He looked up at me suprised. I saw a tear go down his face. I whiped it away. "Don't you ever do this. You hear me Richard?" He nodded merely.

"W-why are you h-hear?" He asked.

"I came to get something that is very important to me."

"W-what is it?"

"You." He smiled and broke down into tears.

"I thought you hated me." He said choking up on every other word.

"I didn't hate you. I was just severely pissed at you for cheating on me."

"I didnt mean too. You do know that right?"

"What do you mean?"

"Jessica threatened to kill you if I didn't go back out with her again. I-I didn't want you to die. So I had to do it. I had to protect the one that I loved the most in the world. I'm so sorry."

Out of nowhere there's a pain in my leg. There was a loud shot. Then I turned and saw Jessica. I looked down and I saw blood spilling out of my leg.

"WHAT THE HELL JESSICA!" Ricky yelled.

"I told you what would happen if you told her." She smiled. He grabbed the gun he had and shot her in the leg. He picked me up bridal style and took me out to his car. He called the cops and started taking me to a hospital. I felt faint. I saw white.

"Angel, stay awake, please!" I looked down and saw a lot of blood on his passanger floor.

That's the last thing that I remember.