Chapter 66

over the next 2/3 chapters this book will finally be over. its a bit rushed, and through the time of her recovery, they had discussed the wedding. they were watching dear john, one of angels favorites, and ricky proposed. as always, she said yes.

Angel shortly began to regain her strength after her surgery. It has been three months since the tumor had exited out of her brain, and everybody was more than happy that she was better. Of course, there was still the fear that the tumor will come back, but they tried not to focus on that.

Every week, two different people came to take care of her, but now she wants to start walking around more. They told her that different people have different recovery times. Since her case was very severe, they expected her to be recovering for much longer.

"Hey, Ang." Ricky started. "You feeling any better?"

"Much better. I'm thinking we should start planning that wedding."

"You think so?" He smiled. Angel nodded.

"I think we should get it done very soon. We don't know when it's going to come back, if it does." His smile dropped, but he nodded.

"Okay. Lets do this."

**

skipping to day before wedding. (2 months later)

angel pov

"You got your dress, you got your shoes, now all you need is a good nights rest!" They said to me. I smiled and pretended like everything was okay. Truth is, I'm frightened. I'm doing so much better, but I am living in a constant fear that my brain tumor will come back. I learned that my biological family had a lot of brain tumors, and all types of cancer. Guess I was born into the wrong family.

"Are you excited?" Ash asked.

"Of course." Ryan is my maid of honor, and the rest of the girls are my bridesmaids. Josh is Ricky's best man, and the rest of the boys. Blake is walking me down the isle. Ash is sitting in the front. I wanted her to be my maid of honor, but she insisted that she just sit in the front. Because she's my mom.

"You finally get to marry your true love." I smiled and wiped away a tear. "What's wrong?"

"I'm finally with Ricky, we're getting married. I have four healthy children, I have no cancer, what more could I ask for?"

"Anything in the world is yours." I smiled.

"Anything?"

"Anything you want."