Chapter 32

~Ash

"I'm not sure it was a good idea to move, Nikki."

"It's what Angel wanted."

"Yes, but even though we were mad at Ricky, Aubree and Jayden should know their actual father."

"That would be nice. But it's obvious that she loves Austin. And plus she would've been with Devin even if she stayed there. And it's for the best. You're close to your mom. And Disney."

"That's true, but still. I think that they should know their actual father. And I'm gonna miss being out there."

"It'll be okay Ashley. It'll be okay."

~Angel

I heard the baby crying from upstairs, so I got up and went up the stairs for her.

I can tell the differences in the cries, but Austin can't. I keep getting texts from Devin and Ricky an Chris, which I think it's time to change my number.

Ricky: Come back. Devin told me you left, and he's heartbroken. I want to see my kids. Come on Angel, please.

Chris: I'm very sorry I didn't tell you about Ricky. But you at least need to let him see his own kids.

Devin: Please baby, come back. I miss you so much. I love you<3

It was heartbreaking to see Devin like this. But I'm not sure I want Ricky to see his children. He hurt me when I was pregnant with them.

And Chris? I don't even wanna talk about him.

I took care of my baby and decided to go to bed. Austin was already asleep, so I crawled in there with him.

I snuggled up to him close and fell asleep.

"Goodnight Angel."

"Goodnight Austin." He kissed my temple and we slowly fell asleep.

Happy endings barley happen, but, at least I found my little happy ending, and my little infinity.