Chapter 34

~Ricky

"Please wake up, Angel." I whispered to her ear. I was holding her hand. She's not in a coma, of course. She just lost a lot of blood from the wound. Jessica got arrested and I got Angel and I a restraining order from her.

I won't get charged for the shot that I made to her, because it was technically self defense.

I'm glad she came back. If she didn't, I would've died.

You know how it's usually the boy saving the girl in all the stories?

Well, this time, the girl saved the guy.

Angels the girl. I'm the guy.

She slowly woke up, because I saw her beautiful eyes.

~Angel

I had a dream that I went to Scranton, to get Ricky back.

Wait, that wasn't a dream.

That was real.

I opened my eyes, and squeezed the hand that was holding mine. The light hit me, which I had to adjust to. Then I saw Ricky.

"Hey." I said.

"Oh my god you're awake!" He said getting up from the chair and hugging me.

"Yeah." I said.

"I thought that you wouldn't wake up for me."

"It's okay."

"Sorry for getting you into this mess."

"It's okay Ricky. As long as we're okay, then it's okay."

"We're okay?"

"Why wouldn't we be? Jessica threatened to kill me. She fucking shot me in the leg."

"I know. I'm sorry. I hope you know that I never wanted to do this. I love you so much Angel. I will never stop. I never stopped. I love you to the ends of the earth. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Aubree, and Jayden. Please some back to Scranton and be with me. I love you so much Angel Hayden Costello."

"I will. I'll come back to Scranton with you. I love you Soo much Richard Allen Olson. Promise me you'll be with me to the ends of the earth and back. I don't think I could ever lose you again."

"You won't. I promise you Angel. You're the one I want. You're the one I need. Please stay, forever with me.

Can't promise that things won't be broken,
but I swear that I will never leave,
please stay,
forever with me."

He sang to me. I smiled.

He got in the bed with me and we layed there for a while. I fell asleep on his chest, and I felt him lay his head on my head. My left arm was around his torso and his arms were around me.

What am I gonna do with Austin though? And with moving back to Scranton with the kids? Ash? New Years?

But honestly, what about Austin? I can't just walk out and leave him. I would feel terrible.

But I'm with the man I love. I need to figure this out. Maybe when I get out of here I can talk to Kylie, or Ryan.

No, I'll talk to Balz. And I need to talk to Chris.

But I'm going to try and enjoy this moment, in my little Jingle boys arms.