Chapter 15 Baby?

Ricky POV

"I'm pregnant."

"P-pregnant?"

"Yeah. You're probably pissed, but I could care less.."

"Why would I be pissed?!"

"I am. You're definatly not ready."

"Why aren't I?"

"Oh! I don't know! Maybe because you just stabbed somebody, almost killing them."

"For the last fucking time, I DIDNT DO IT." I pulled her in for a kiss, but she pulled back. In a sign of rejection.

I hate this, I didn't fucking do it!

"As far as I know, you did. Now I'm bit gonna have a child grow up with somebody who did that. Plus we're not dating anyways."

"Cause you broke up with me!"

"Well you shouldn't have done it then. I knew it was a mistake. Don't even bother me telling you."

"Angel, don't." She then walked inside, leaving me out here by myself. I slowly followed her back in and sat next to her, but she quickly moved away.

"So you gonna tell us now?"

She shook her head no and I sat there in silence. What's she gonna do? Raise the baby by herself? Fuck no.

Angel

Ricky's being a pissy bitch now. He stabbed Justin, and he expects me to forgive him just like that?? Hell no.

What's Blake gonna think?

Wait wait. His birthday is in 2 days! I have to tell him. Now. But who's gonna be the fater of the child, when he can't even take care of himself.

"Blake?"

"Yes?"

"Can you walk with me?"

"Always, sis." We walked outside where nobody was at, and that's when I decided to tell him.

"I'm pregnant."

"Woah, what?"

"Yep."

"With who?"

"Ricky."

"Oh my god."

"I know, I know." I paused, taking a step back. "Are you mad?"

"That your pregnant with him, yes. But hey, I'm gonna be an uncle."

"Yep." We then walked back inside, for him to take a shower, and me to rest.

He walked towards the back while I sat down in the front lounge.

"Shit!" I whispered to myself once I plopped down. I promised Chris id watch his set today.

I then ran out the bus to the unicorn stage where Attilas playing. Luckily I made it right before they went on.

They started with my favorite song, About That Life.

xx

After their set, we went back to Motionless In Whites bus and waited till their time.

After MIW today it'll be New Years Day. And of course Chris would play in the song Angel Eyes.

So, we watched them and went back to the bus.

After that, we decided to go out to eat tonight. Just me and Blake.

"Ash is gonna kill me!"

"No shes not."

"Yes, she will! How am I even supposed to tell her?" 

"I can help." I looked at him weirdly.

"How?"

"Well I can drop hints. Like, I could say, 'So, what would you do if Angel was pregnant?' and see his reaction to things. You know, little hints."

"Oh. Thankyou."

"Always."

xx

After we were done eating, we went back to New Years Day bus and started heading to the next state.

Yes, we have a free day, but might as well spend it in the next venue. We both went to our seperate bunks and went to sleep.

Peacefully.