Chapter 27~ Christmas

~Angel

"Merry Christmas!" Blake said jumping on my bed.

"Dude, fuck off." I said turning around in the bed.

"Wake up! It's Christmas morning!"

"Fine." I got up and pushed him off the bed. I put on a sweatshirt and put up my hair and walked down the stairs.

"Angel, get dressed." Ash said.

"Whyyy?"

"Cause people are coming over this morning."

"Ugh." I went back upstairs and put on my black leggings, a white tank top, with a white cover up, that also has brown fur, and I did my makeup simple, and finally I put my hair back up in a bun, and walked downstairs. "Happy?"

"Yes." I rolled my eyes and walked towards the couch. I saw the Christmas tree filled with presents underneath. I read one that said 'Davey'.

"Mom, who's Davey?"

"Davey Suicide. You'll love him."

"Okay. How about Kyle?"

"Kyle Kore. You'll love him as well." I nodded and watched AHS, while Ash made breakfast. I saw Devin walk through the door, brushing off snow, carrying a bag of presents.

"Well dang, are you Santa?" I giggled. He merely nodded and laughed putting the presets under the tree, then joining me on the couch.

"How are you this fine morning?"

"Annoyed. Blake woke me up while jumping on the bed."

"That's how it's gonna be when you have these 2 little ones."

"Yeah, but that's different. That's my kids, this is my brother."

"You'll be fine."

"Is.. Ricky coming today?" The house got quiet."

"Yes.."

"Why!"

"Cause Chris would be mad if he didn't."

"It'll be okay, I'm here, remember? And so will Marilyn, and Taylor, and Maria. You have all these people who will back you up."

"As long as you can, I'll be fine." I winked. He kissed and hugged me. He let go and wrapped an arm around my side, pulling me closer while we continued watching AHS. There was a nock on the door, so Ash went there and was greeted by Manson.

"Marilyn! Haven't seen you in a while!" Ash said pulling him in for a hug.

"I know. Where's the tree?" She pointed to the tree as he saw me and smiled. "Angel! So nice to see you! And- OH MY GOD YOURE PREGNANT!" I laughed.

"Yeah, I am."

"Is Devin the father?"

"Well, no. Long story."

"Ah." He put the presents under the Christmas tree and found Blake and was hanging with him. Soon more people came, and it got really hot in the living room. I got up and went upstairs to my room. I chilled in there for a little while before somebody was knocking on my door.

"Yeah?" I asked. The door opened and I saw a guy with dreads, nose piercing, and phenomenal makeup. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Hi, are you Angel?" I nodded.

"Yes."

"Oh, okay. Hi, I'm Davey."

"Hello Davey, what brings you to my room?"