Chapter 11

Blake ^^  

Blakes POV~

I'm worried about Angel. A lot. If only I weren't dead. 

I watch as she tosses and turns while she's sleeping. She's more than likely having a nightmare.

I sat on the foot of the bed, and started thinking. 

Angel needs me, and I need her.  If only there was a way for me to come back to life. 

~Mistery POV~

I wonder why Angel was screaming last night. I kept hearing banging from Chris and Ash trying to get in her door. This morning they tried again. 

Wait. What if shes in another coma? 

 Looks like i'll have to open the damn door myself. I got up and pushed them out of the way. I kicked the door through seeing a bright light in the corner and Angel laying in the floor. Ricky ran towards her and started screaming himself. He shook her carefully,  but she never woke. She was breathing though, which was a good sign.

Chris picked her up, and ran downstairs. Supposedly he was taking her to the hospital.

I ran downstairs and they were already gone. I hopped into my car and drove there too. If it wasn't for Ricky i'd be with her. When I first met her I knew she was the one. But then Ricky had to fall in love with her so there goes my fucking chance. 

I walked into the hospital, and saw everybody who was here for Angel crying.

What happened in that room last night?

~Rickys POV~

When we got to the hospital, I rushed in and the doctors asked what happened. We didn't really have an explanation to what happened, but they took her away from us.

 I sat down rocking in my seat. Ash and Chris were holding each-other rocking themselves in the same seat as well. 

xx

"Party for Angel Costello?" The doctor asked once he came through double doors. We all stood up and rushed over to the Doctor, bombarding him with questions.

"Slow down guys. One question at a time. The news on Angel is, sadly, she is  in another coma."

"Well we play an Ouiji board and she connected with her late brother and she ran to her room crying. We heard her talking, then she started screaming. We tried and tried opening the door but we couldn't. It came quiet. We finally got in this morning and took her here."

"Okay, I  might have to get more details later. But in the meantime, you are allowed to see her if you'd like." We all nodded without hesitation. "More than likely, she might have lost her voice due to all of the screaming you said she did." 

The Doctor lead us to her room, Floor 4, room 112 to be exact. 

"Please stay." I held her hand, holding it tight, not wanting to let her go.

3 WEEKS LATER, ANGELS POV

"Angel your back!"

"I'm back..?"

"You were in a coma.."

"I was?"

"That doesn't matter now. You're awake. But you're never staying in a room alone ever again young lady."