Chapter 16

~Angel

I got up and went to the kitchen pat of the bus and made myself some muffins, but I made sure there was enough for everybody else.

Once they were done baking, Blake came out from the back.

"Morning, sleepyhead." I giggled as I was taking a bite of my blueberry muffin.

"Morning." He grabbed four, then came and sat next to me. "Who all knows about the baby?"

"Just you, Ricky, and Nikki. Oh and Chris."

"Like our 'dad' Chris?"

"No, Fronz."

"Oh, from Attila?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"That's the one."

"When are you gonna tell Ash and Chris?"

"When they're in a good mood."

"Ash always in a good mood. But boy is Chris really gonna kill Ricky."

"I know, especially after what he did."

"About Justin?"

"Yeah."

"He's okay though. Plus we don't even know if Ricky did this or not. It could've been some stranger."

"We won't know until we ask Justin himself."

"True." We continued eating until he finally decided to speak up once again.

"Are you excited?"

"About what?"

"About the baby." Then Ash walked in.

"What baby?" She asked getting herself a muffin then sitting down next to me.

"Uh." Was all I could manage to get out.

"Oh- uh, our friend is pregnant. So I was asking of she was excited for that baby.." He stated looking at me. I mouthed thankyou, then he nodded.

"Oh" She said starting to eat her food.

"Well, I'm all done! Imma go take a shower then go hang out with Fronz."

"Okay!" They both said continuing eating.

I walked down the hall, finishing the bathroom, and hopped into the shower, letting the wa water splash all over my cold body.

xx

After my shower, I got dressed, put makeup on and headed towards Attilas bus.

But something caught my eye when I walked up to the bus.

It was shimmering by Motionless' tour bus. So I walked over to it.

I was Ghost standing by the bus twirling a pin in his hand.

"Ghost?"

"Oh, hey Angel."

"What's going on?"

"Oh, nothing."

"Why are you outside?"

"I don't know, exactly." He came closer to me pushing my hair back. "Guess I was just hoping to see you."

"Excuse me?"

"Admit it, Angel. You find me attractive." I didn't know what was going on with Ghost. He never talked to me this way. I admit, he's attractive and everything. And just because I've gotten close to him like I have Fronz, doesn't mean anything. Plus he's been seeing this girl, Kylie.

"What?"

"I catch you eyeing me all the time." He smirked.

"And..?"

"That means.. You want me."

"Devin Sola, I do not want you."

"Not in public you don't." He stepped closer to me. "But believe me, you don't think I know what your thinking about, but I do."

"But, I-"

"Shhh." He pulled me to the back of the bus and pushed me up against it, kissing me. Then I heard the bus door open.

"Ghost!?" I heard Chris' voice yell. Ghost pulled away from me and looked me in the eyes.

"To be continued."