Chapter 39

~Ricky

"Fuck shit fuck shit fuck shit fuck shit." I whispered getting out of the shower.

"BABE?" I heard Angel yell from downstairs.

"Yeah?" I yelled back.

"What's wrong?" I heard when she walked into the bedroom.
Well at least I thought I whispered it.

"Nothing."

"You're lying."

"Babe, in fine."

"I don't believe you." She pinned me against the wall. "What the fuck is wrong."

"Kinky." I said laughing. She gave me a serious look. "Nothing, honey, don't worry about it." I only had a towel wrapped around me. I turned her around and pinned her against the wall.

"I see you returned the favor." She said winking.

"Anything for my lady." I said kissing her. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and she put her hand in my hair slightly tugging on it.

I picked her up, wrapping her legs around my waist and layed her on the bed. When I layed her down, I started to undo her pants, pulling them down. She helped. I took off the towel and took off her underwear.

I started kissing down. To her jaw, then to her neck. I started nibbling on her neck and listened to her moan, knowing I got her sweet spot.

"Ricky.." She said tugging on my hair. I went back up to her lips and kissed her.

"I love you."

"I love you."

Then there was a knock on the door. "To be continued, my love." She laughed and put her pants back on, and I started getting dressed in the bathroom.

~Angel

I walked out of the bedroom and saw Aubree.

"Hey baby!" I said picking her up. I walked down the stairs.

"I'm guessing you guys had a little fun." Chris said smirking.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP."

"No cussing in front of the kids!" Ash said rubbing her belly.

"Let's go to the mall." Ricky said.

"No, the park."

"Okay."

"Okay."

"Perhaps okay will be our always."

"Shut up Angel!" Ricky said laughing. He smirked and kissed me then grabbed Jayden and started walking towards the door.

"Well let's go guys."