Chapter 25

~Angel

"It's okay Angel, Ricky is just a dick." Blake said trying to comfort me.

"Who the hell is going to help me take care of these kids? If Ricky's not gonna be there, then who will the father be?"

"Well.. There's always Ghost."

"I'm pretty sure he fucking hates me. God I only left Devin because of Ricky commuting suicide because of it."

"I'm positive he'll take you back."

"And so what the kid will have Devin as a father?"

"They can." I shook my head and tried to get up, but failed. "Don't get up, Angel. The weight of the two babies are too much for you considering you barley eat. Even for a pregnant woman." I shrugged my shoulders and continues to sit, not even trying to get up.

"Call Devin and see if he wants to hang with you. Here. Then maybe he'll actually talk to me." Blake nodded and called him.

"Hello?" I heard because he had it on speaker.

"Hey, Ghost. You wanna chill with me?"

"Is Angel there?" He asked. I sighed and took a bite of a big cookie.

"Does it matter?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Cause I don't think I can face the love if my life knowing she's with Ricky."

"They broke up.."

"When?"

"A week ago."

"Is she there?"

"Yes."

"I'm on my way." He hung up and Blake set the phone down and smiled.

"He's on his way."

"Obviously." I laughed and tried to get up again. "Fuck!"

"Just sit. What do you need?"

"I need to fucking pee!"

"Oh." He got up and helped me to the bathroom. He waited outside the door and help me back to the living room.

After we got back the doorbell rang and Blake got up to get Devin. He got him and came back. Devin sat on the coffee table in front of me, and Blake sat next to me.

"Hello goergous." Devin said putting his hands together and leaning towards me.

"Long time no see." I said. He laughed and nodded.

"Indeed. God you're huge."

"Gee thanks." I said sarcastically. He laughed.

" I'll leave you two alone." Blake said getting up and walking upstairs. Devin sat next to me.

"I missed you." He said grabbing my hand and holding it.

"I know. I missed you too." He pulled me closer to hug him. I gladly did.

Although I didn't want a boyfriend. Especially after Ricky. He can suck a dick.

But I think Devin took the wrong message. Cause he kissed me.