Chapter 65

"Getting married." My breathing hitched as those words came out of his mouth. I felt like I was suffocating.  I do love him, i really do, but-

My thoughts were cut off when a doctor came in the room. "Angel," he frowned. "I'm afraid I have some bad news."

**

Third Person POV

Ricky sat in the waiting room of the hospital. The doctor told them what was wrong with Angel. She started crying, and Ricky left the room.

Probably not the best idea to do when a doctor tells you something that will ruin both of your lives.

The boys all rushed in the hospital. Ricky had called everybody and told them there was urgent news.

He couldn't handle the situation no longer. They already lost Ghost. They can't lose another person that they love and adore.

She has to go through surgery tomorrow. They were all coming here for the day. In fact, Ricky decided he's not leaving until he know she's okay.

"What's wrong, Ricky?" They all asked. Ash held onto her daughter with Chris right by her side. Ryan and Allie held Dean and Aden. Josh and Ryan held Aubree and Jayden. The New Years Day boys were standing next to Blake. Blake looked like he feared for his life.  He was by himself, seeing his son and his girlfriend were both sick.

Ricky looked up with tears dwelling in his eyes. "Angel, she... shes' got...." He broke down even more. He couldn't bare the idea.

Ash's eyes started tearing up, as Blake sat next to Ricky. "Tell me." He insisted. Ricky leaned over and whispered in his ear of what the doctor had told him.

Blake ran outside and fell to the dirty ground and went into fetal position, and started rocking back and forth. He started going out of his mind.

Soon enough, his friend Justin showed up. Yeah, Remember him? Who everybody thought Ricky stabbed. He's back. 

"Blake? Justin asked, leaning down to sit right next to him. Blake looked up at him and started bawling even more. "What's wrong?" 

"It's Angel."

"What's wrong with Angel?" He asked in curiosity. 

"She's got-"

**

 Angel sat in the room in bewilderment. She couldn't focus on how she got this. She feared for her life. 

She didn't want anybody around her. Especially the kids. 

Ricky had finally got the courage to tell the others, and nobody took it well. The kids, of course, didn't understand the situation. But all of them cried like bitches. Blake more than anyone. Mainly because, Angel at first lost him. Now he's afraid he's going to lose her. 

He won't know what to do with himself. Actually, nobody will.

Angel had placed a huge impact on them, all of them. 

Ash, because she had chosen her  to adopt. She couldn't imagine life without her. 

Chris, he was her father figure. He grew.

Josh & Ryan, best buds to her. 

Blake, the brother that came back. She felt more safe with him being around. He felt normal with her around.

Ghost.. Just because he made her feel real. There was no doubt that he loved her.

The kids, because they gave her hope. 

And finally, Ricky. Because they made each-other whole. 

**

Ricky, Ash, and Blake were all sitting in Angels room. In about 12 hours, Angel has to have surgery. To remove the wrong in her. They all needed her in some way. 

They all sat in silence, and watched her breathe. Angel was resting up for the big day. Everybody went home to Angels and took care of all of the kids.

They all sat in patience for the next day. 

They hoped she would make it. 

** 

The Next Day

"Alright Angel," The doctors said once they entered her room. "You ready?"

She nodded, she pulled Ricky down and gave him a spectacular kiss. "If I don't make it, you better be the best father known to man." He giggled slightly and wiped the tears from his eyes. 

"You got it baby." He leaned down and whispered in your ears. "But you'll make it, and we're going to have the best wedding ever." She looked at him and smiled. 

"You got it dude." 

The doctors approached her bed and started wheeling her out. "Alright Angelia, let's get that tumor out of your brain." (angelia is her full first name, but was always called angel)

She nodded. "Let's do it."