Chapter 48

"What do you mean they're your babies?"

"At the party. We played spin the bottle, we kissed, you got pretty drunk. I took you to yours and Rickys room, and we did it."

"No, that was Ricky who took me there."

"Do you honestly remember Ricky taking you up there when you couldnt find him the whole night?"

"Well, no, my dad told me Ri--"

"Exactly. He doesn't want you to know that I'm the father of those kids."

"How's that even possible!"

"Angel, I'm S--"

"NO! You can't tell me that your fucking sorry, Chris! Did you mean for this to happen! What the hell, Fronz!"

"No, I didn't mean for this to happen!"

"Then why did you have sex with me! These can't be YOUR kids! I'm with Ricky, not you! The boys have to be Rickys!"

"ANGEL, THEY ARE NOT RICKYS." The boys started crying, causing Ashley to come in.

"Ash take the boys. Fronz, get out. Get Chris." He got off of the bed, Ash got the boys, struggling a little, while Chris walked in. "Are you fucking serious, Chris?"

"Angel--"

"You said it was Ricky."

"Because, you're with him!"

"So you forgot to mention that I had sex with Fronz instead of Ricky! What the hell, dad?!"

"Angel, you're with Ricky! Not him!"

"But apparently the boys are Chris'!"

"What?" Ash asked cradling them.

"Yeah. Apparantly at that fucking party it was Fronz who took me to the room, not Ricky. I can't believe you lied to me, again."

"Sorry."

"Leave. Get out."

"Angel,"

"GO!" Chris left the room, slamming the door as good as he possibly could. "What the hell am I supposed to do mom?"

"Tell Ricky."

"I just got him back, mom." I started crying putting my hand over my face. I felt her hand on my back soothing me. She set Rose in front of me, making me hold her.

"Want me to tell him?" I started crying more.

"I don't want to lose him."

"You won't loose him, baby."

xx

~Ricky

"Ricky, I need to talk to you." Ash said glaring at Fronz.

"Okay."

"Alone." She took me outside and grabbed my hands. "Did you and Angel have sex at the party?"

"Uhh--"

"You didn't?"

"Well we had to have because she just had some babies."

"Ricky, I think the baby's is Fronz's."

"What?!"

"Ricky, you can't leave Angel. She's crying in there. You can't leave her. You can't do that to her."

"H-how, why?"

"She was drunk, she thought it was you I guess.-- Promise me you won't leave her."

"I promise, I love her too much to do that. We've been through so much for me to do that. But I can't promise I wont beat his ass."

**

~Angel

"I can't wait till Toby gets here." Blake said while sitting next to me. I'm holding the boys, while Blake is holding Jayy and Aubree. We still haven't decided some names yet.

"He'll be amazing. Aubree! What do you think of your brothers?!" She giggled and clapped while smiling. Jayy did the same, up until Fronz walked in.

"Can I hold him?"

"Why?"

"Well I am his father for Christ's sake."

"Here." I handed her over.

"Blake can I talk to your sister alone for a second?" He nodded and left the room. "Look Angel, I know you're not gonna want to be with me. But I want to be in her life. Angel, I-i love you. But that's not gonna help anything. I just wanna be a part of my babies' life."

"That's fine, Fronz. Look, I don't want anything to change between us, but it obviously will, because we have a kid together. But, I love Ricky. I'm sorry."

"I understand. But I wanna be here for them."

"I'm not gonna stop you. But-- just to be sure-- I want to have a DNA test. Just to be sure. Okay?"

"Okay."

"I knew they didn't look like Ricky. I didn't want to say anything though. They look like you, a lot. He barley resembles to me."

"He has your eyes."

"He has your nose, and your hair, what little he has."

"Guess he's good looking then." He said laughing.

"Shut up!" Aubree giggled at me while petting Fronz's hand. Jayy was leaning on me falling asleep. Aubree was playing with the boys and Fronz at the same time while I started falling asleep myself.

"Go to sleep, get some rest. I'll take care of Aden." He said kissing my forehead as I feel into a blissful sleep surrounded by my children.